Tom Brady to Tampa?

The Bucs dont have the best oline situation despite the weapons we have. A 43 year old tom Brady behind that Oline isn’t something I would be willing to endure tbh plus he’s playing at most what 2 more years? I’m not opposed to signing Brady, Bucs could use that type of publicity but I do Like Winston and would like to keep him

So you like to stay with what's not working.

Advertisement
This is going to be so weird.

I know it happens...just never thought it'd happen to Tom.

Hopefully its more like Favre with Minnesota or Joe in Kansas City or Manning with Denver than Namath with the Rams or McNabb with the Redskins or Johnny U with the Chargers.

So weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is going to be so weird.

I know it happens...just never thought it'd happen to Tom.

Hopefully its more like Favre with Minnesota or Joe in Kansas City or Manning with Denver than Namath with the Rams or McNabb with the Redskins or Johnny U with the Chargers.

So weird.

Hopefully he aint playing the year too many like Peyton. He was a digrace. Dude got carried more to the superbowl by the defense than was Dilfer by the Ravens D! It was sad to see him play so poorly!

Brady to Chargers. Bridgewater to Pats. My last hope.
Hopefully cam newton gets traded to the bears or chargers and put things in motion. Joe Brady was with bridgewater with the saints so obvious link to Carolina

Advertisement
Hopefully cam newton gets traded to the bears or chargers and put things in motion. Joe Brady was with bridgewater with the saints so obvious link to Carolina

Yep just happened. Colin Cowturd says Brady to Bucs is being finalized but he's an attention ***** BSer.

He’s not the only reason why the Bucs are what they have been. We have had one of the worst secondaries and defense overall since Winston’s been there **** every year except parts of last season

But.....you recognize that he's not a good QB, yet you still want to keep him around. I'm going to let you on a little secret, good-to-great QBs mask deficiencies on your team. You think Drew Brees had good defenses every year (I don't think he's ever had a dominant defense)? Same thing with Philip Rivers? Yet, both of them were still able to compensate for their mediocre defenses and still make the playoffs for good portions of their respective careers. Tampa has been abysmal with Jameis.

Advertisement
But.....you recognize that he's not a good QB, yet you still want to keep him around. I'm going to let you on a little secret, good-to-great QBs mask deficiencies on your team. You think Drew Brees had good defenses every year (I don't think he's ever had a dominant defense)? Same thing with Philip Rivers? Yet, both of them were still able to compensate for their mediocre defenses and still make the playoffs for good portions of their respective careers. Tampa has been abysmal with Jameis.

Saints have been winning with defense for years now. Brees is a dink and dunk game manager at this point but they have an excellent scheme and defense.

Ironically you mention Rivers when he and Winston have had the same problem recently. Both are volume passers who keep missing the playoffs because they lose a ton of close games with kicking game fails and the like. If the Bucs had a dominant run game led by LDT and had a reliable kicker they'd be in the playoffs every year easily.

Just scratching the surface but 2 sound arguments for why Winston>Brady for the Bucs.

No he sounds ridiculous for 2 reasons. Just bc the QBs were top picks, doesn’t mean anything bc Brady the goat. He was the 6th rd pick. Then, he says that he’s been declining on the deep passes for the last 3 years, as if, Brady had a different team. He was using the same type of Wrs, then this year no Gronk. Man, Brady with Evans, Godwin, Howard, and perhaps AB.. we’ll go deep in the playoffs.

He’s not the sole reason why the Bucs are mediocre, Bucs has had no running game and a bad defense for a number of years since Winston has been there. There have been bigger issues than Winston. I want to see Winston with a competent defense for an entire season honesty
So don't fix one problem because there are others? With that logic we should have stuck with Jarren

Advertisement
Back