Tom Brady to Tampa?

Attachments

• the-moment-desean-jackson-knew-he-n-sports-flyeaglesfly-was-48612616.png
    the-moment-desean-jackson-knew-he-n-sports-flyeaglesfly-was-48612616.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 26
Advertisement
I believe in the history of the franchise, the Bucs have never given a second contract to a QB that they drafted. I'm not sure crab legs is going to be the first.

They weren't all bad, they did draft Steve Young

Advertisement
Skip to 4:00 min

They won't watch. They don't wanna learn. It's easier to look at stats and think you know everything. It's easier to listen to morons like Peter King bash Winston. They will never understand the nuance and detail that goes into the passing game.

I mentioned Eli Manning yesterday as another victim of WR driven INTs and stupid media narratives. Similar system with intermediate option routes and progression reads where WRs can create problems if they don't run precise routes. MC made the same reference (I never saw this vid before actually). I guess I'm not talking out of my *** huh?

I was finally moving from anger to disappointment over this Winston **** but now I'm back to angry again. It's all so ****ed.

I have a feeling if Tampa picks up Brady it’s a win win for them. If Tom beats Winston in their qb battle they have Tom playing and Winston learning under him. If Tom loses then Winston has Tom pushing him and they have an extra qb coach essetially with Brady showing Winston how he goes through each week studying film and such. Great move if they pull it off
Brady isn't going anywhere to compete. If he leaves New England, the team he goes to is dumping their QB.

I don't see the fit. Arians likes a down the field passing game, that's not Brady at this point. Brady is a surgeon in the short/intermediate areas of the field. I think it's most likely NE followed by the Chargers.

I don't see the fit. Arians likes a down the field passing game, that's not Brady at this point. Brady is a surgeon in the short/intermediate areas of the field. I think it's most likely NE followed by the Chargers.

Bucs run a ton of intermediate routes under Arians. What's missing is featuring the RB in the passing game, and fusion between the run and pass game (play action). Pass protection is what I'd be concerned about if I was Brady.

No question Brady would be a downgrade from Winston on the deep throws. He's also 43 and not nearly as mobile and durable. Those are the reasons why I'm not a fan of that swap.

Advertisement
As a Bucs fan I'm ready for Jameis to go. I can't handle a QB that doesn't protect the ball. Of course there are WR driven INTs, but I watch the games...alot of them are completely on him. I'm not sure how you can justify that many picks. And to compound the issue, every interview he thinks its no big deal. The #1 correlating factor of wins and losses is turnover margin.

If he does great somewhere else...that's fine. I want him gone. I'm really sick and tired of people making every excuse that they can think of for this guy throwing an almost unprecedented amount of interceptions. Seriously what the **** fellas!?!?

Last edited:
They won't watch. They don't wanna learn. It's easier to look at stats and think you know everything. It's easier to listen to morons like Peter King bash Winston. They will never understand the nuance and detail that goes into the passing game.

I mentioned Eli Manning yesterday as another victim of WR driven INTs and stupid media narratives. Similar system with intermediate option routes and progression reads where WRs can create problems if they don't run precise routes. MC made the same reference (I never saw this vid before actually). I guess I'm not talking out of my *** huh?

I was finally moving from anger to disappointment over this Winston **** but now I'm back to angry again. It's all so ****ed.

He had 30 INTs in the most pass happy era of the NFL. Sorry no excuse, want to blame his WRs for 10 of them? Still has 20 which is unacceptable

The guy has had high number of turnovers every single year in the league, atwhat point do you stop blaming others and look yourself in the mirror

That shît is excuses. He had a problem with picks his last year at fsu too. He had 25tds and 18 picks that year. That looks very similar to what he has done in the nfl but keep making excuses.

Advertisement
I hate to ever compliment Brady in any context, but if Winston can put up the numbers he did with arians then brady could theoretically light up teams with Godwin and Evans

Doubtful, but would be really interesting for both him and New England moving forward. I'd like to see them broken up....

I hate to ever compliment Brady in any context, but if Winston can put up the numbers he did with arians then brady could theoretically light up teams with Godwin and Evans
The Bucs dont have the best oline situation despite the weapons we have. A 43 year old tom Brady behind that Oline isn’t something I would be willing to endure tbh plus he’s playing at most what 2 more years? I’m not opposed to signing Brady, Bucs could use that type of publicity but I do Like Winston and would like to keep him

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Bucs dont have the best oline situation despite the weapons we have. A 43 year old tom Brady behind that Oline isn’t something I would be willing to endure tbh plus he’s playing at most what 2 more years?
That's a good point. Would definitely be alot different than what hes used to in NE in terms of OL. Where do they pick at this year? Curious to see if TB could be in a spot for a QB

That's a good point. Would definitely be alot different than what hes used to in NE in terms of OL. Where do they pick at this year? Curious to see if TB could be in a spot for a QB
14th in the draft. I want The Bucs to trade down from that pick to accumulate more draft picks honestly

Advertisement
Back