Tom Brady to Tampa?

Advertisement
I don't see anyway they sign both. Winston hits the market and goes somewhere like Chi or Pittsburgh
Here are the live odds, which is way off about the Dolphins because they're riding with Fitzpatrick for sure.

Jameis.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bucs fan, bring on Tom, he will protect the ball and he had zero offensive weapons last year minus Edelman. Bucs WR corp is stacked.

Have waited 5 years for Crab boy to figure it out. He threw 6 pix six's last year and 30 ints. He is who he is, a fool who can't protect the ball. Still can't believe Auburn let those clowns drive right down the field at the end in 2013. F the Noles.

Advertisement
Bucs fan, bring on Tom, he will protect the ball and he had zero offensive weapons last year minus Edelman. Bucs WR corp is stacked.

Have waited 5 years for Crab boy to figure it out. He threw 6 pix six's last year and 30 ints. He is who he is, a fool who can't protect the ball. Still can't believe Auburn let those clowns drive right down the field at the end in 2013. F the Noles.
He also had 5000 yrds and 30 tds

Advertisement
He also had 5000 yrds and 30 tds

True, but think about it, 6 pick six's put the team in horrible holes. Also, a lot of his yards are in catch up, throwing against prevent D's. I wanted him to succeed, god knows the history of the Bucs QB's is league worst. He just has no idea how to play smart.

True, but think about it, 6 pick six's put the team in horrible holes. Also, a lot of his yards are in catch up, throwing against prevent D's. I wanted him to succeed, god knows the history of the Bucs QB's is league worst. He just has no idea how to play smart.
That’s crazy how you criticism him for the turnovers but marginalized all the yards and TDs he threw for.

Advertisement
Back