Tom Brady to Tampa?

Advertisement
Lmao at the butthurt buc fans in here. Blind much lol?

How sad is your franchise when you’re making excuses for keeping Winston lol. I mean you are mediocre with him , does it really matter at this point?
He’s not the sole reason why the Bucs are mediocre, Bucs has had no running game and a bad defense for a number of years since Winston has been there. There have been bigger issues than Winston. I want to see Winston with a competent defense for an entire season honesty

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had 30 INTs in the most pass happy era of the NFL. Sorry no excuse, want to blame his WRs for 10 of them? Still has 20 which is unacceptable

The guy has had high number of turnovers every single year in the league, atwhat point do you stop blaming others and look yourself in the mirror

More than 10 were the WR's fault. Eli Manning had a season where he threw 17 INTs and 14 were WR's fault. It's not uncommon.

Winston has never had a good run game. Last 4 years has played on 1-dimensional downfield passing offenses with historically bad pass defenses that mess up game flow. He improved a lot in 2018 and had 1 disaster game against the Bengals. He got benched and when he returned he was much safer with the ball. Arians' offense doesn't have easy safe throws and he was excellent in that context in 2019, trust me.

I do agree that his 1st 3 years he was bad and I disliked him because I wanted Mariota. But Winston improved and Mariota stagnated.

More than 10 were the WR's fault. Eli Manning had a season where he threw 17 INTs and 14 were WR's fault. It's not uncommon.

Winston has never had a good run game. Last 4 years has played on 1-dimensional downfield passing offenses with historically bad pass defenses that mess up game flow. He improved a lot in 2018 and had 1 disaster game against the Bengals. He got benched and when he returned he was much safer with the ball. Arians' offense doesn't have easy safe throws and he was excellent in that context in 2019, trust me.

I do agree that his 1st 3 years he was bad and I disliked him because I wanted Mariota. But Winston improved and Mariota stagnated.

I think you have a lot of great takes. You know your football too. However, we are gonna have to agree to disagree here. You can't explain away 30 INTs with 19 more that were straight gifted to defenses that they dropped. He was not good...period. I can't understand everyone's rationale behind making excuses for him. It defies logic.

I think you have a lot of great takes. You know your football too. However, we are gonna have to agree to disagree here. You can't explain away 30 INTs with 19 more that were straight gifted to defenses that they dropped. He was not good...period. I can't understand everyone's rationale behind making excuses for him. It defies logic.

I appreciate that and yours is a sensible take on the surface. Stats can be misleading though.

^ Here is an example of how you can explain away INTs. He's 26 years old so we'll see how the rest of his career plays out. Either Bucs fans like me are nuts or casual observers are way off because they're not studying the film correctly.

Also I do agree that many of his worst plays were not INTs. That's what makes the situation even more strange.

Advertisement
How can you not be good at all but lead the league in TDS and yards?

I have a feeling if Tampa picks up Brady it’s a win win for them. If Tom beats Winston in their qb battle they have Tom playing and Winston learning under him. If Tom loses then Winston has Tom pushing him and they have an extra qb coach essetially with Brady showing Winston how he goes through each week studying film and such. Great move if they pull it off
D6F04340-3CE8-4B98-B954-0B5E728BCCFD.jpeg

You guys are all clowns. The G.O.A.T is staying in New England to win ANOTHER super bowl.
Exactly they got a system. Of course part of it is utilizing every advantage, legally or otherwise. Pats make the Astros look like rank amateurs

Advertisement
If Brady signs with Tampa do the Bucs draft a LT with the 14th pick? This fills a need regardless of the QB.

Advertisement
Back