Tom Brady is leaving New England

Advertisement
Advertisement
Belichick is gonna get this chance to prove it was him all along.

Yup. And it absolutely, 1000000% was and is. Belichick is the greatest coach in football history at any level, and probably only rivals John Wooden for the greatest coach of all-time in any sport.

Tom Brady WAS an above average QB, and never even sniffed being anything close to some generational talent. Today, he's more Tom Savage than Tom Brady. Belichick will be more than fine. Brady will go 6-10 in Tampa and retire.

IMHO the guy hasn't been able to push the ball downfield for a few years. Short passing game in New England was made for him. He looked old last year and when you get old, you get old fast.
I don't watch enough football these days to know about Brady but I **** sure know that getting old fast is absolute truth. Sadly, it gets faster as you go like a downhill road with no parking lot to pull off in. Speaking of old, everyone here, stay safe and please don't cough on any of us old Canes. Gators, as usual, are completely acceptable targets.

Advertisement
Yup. And it absolutely, 1000000% was and is. Belichick is the greatest coach in football history at any level, and probably only rivals John Wooden for the greatest coach of all-time in any sport.

Tom Brady WAS an above average QB, and never even sniffed being anything close to some generational talent. Today, he's more Tom Savage than Tom Brady. Belichick will be more than fine. Brady will go 6-10 in Tampa and retire.
Ouch

Tom Brady isn’t an “above average QB.” He is the best of all time.

More interesting than where will Brady go is who will the Pats go after?

Who would want him? He is 42 years old. He is in the tail end of his career. Miami and Chargers are going to draft the younger qbs. I think Tampa should keep Winston.

Advertisement
Tom Brady isn’t an “above average QB.” He is the best of all time.

LMAO. He's not even one of the 5 best QBs of his own generation. And never mind at this point, he's completely washed and has been for a couple years now.

Belichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassel, for God's sake. And Matt Cassel with zero preseason prep. Just throw a complete loser in, cold, in Week 1, and he can still go 11-5.

In 2008, Cassel threw 21 TDs and 11 INTs while going 10-5 as a starter.

For the rest of his career, after leaving New England, he threw 81 TDs and 70 INTs. while going 26-40 as a starter.

Live odds on where Brady lands per Fan Duel:

Tampa Bay -290
Chargers +195
Dolphins +750
Raiders +1500
A few other teams at very long odds.

Advertisement
John Wooden? Lmfao

Can't deny his success. Much different time, obviously, but 10 nattys in 12 years, regardless of historical time period, is GOAT status.

Maybe throw Red Auerbach in there too.

But modern era, Belichick is the absolute GOAT and it's not even close. He'll be just as successful without Brady as he was with him.

Stop it..Stop it

So he wasn't as good as he'd been previously ( i.e. extremely good)....but who else has been as good as he had been over the last few years?

He was always a big factor to be considered and still much better than most

Take this from someone who's despised and hated NE for years......the greatest respect I can give to him is to say I'm soooooooo glad he's leaving them.

Because even in old age....as long as he was there... NE was never out of any game

Last edited:
LMAO. He's not even one of the 5 best QBs of his own generation. And never mind at this point, he's completely washed and has been for a couple years now.

Belichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassel, for God's sake. And Matt Cassel with zero preseason prep. Just throw a complete loser in, cold, in Week 1, and he can still go 11-5.

In 2008, Cassel threw 21 TDs and 11 INTs while going 10-5 as a starter.

For the rest of his career, after leaving New England, he threw 81 TDs and 70 INTs. while going 26-40 as a starter.
He has the second most passing yards of all time. He has the most passing touchdowns of all time. He has 6 Super Bowls. Most career wins. He won three mvps. Four super bowl mvps.

Advertisement
Back