Tom Brady is leaving New England

Advertisement
Okay so according to your logic, the only reason Emmitt Smith is the leading rusher in NFL history is because Barry Switzer and Jimmy Johnson. The only reason Jerry Rice has the most receiving yards in NFL history is because of Walsh and seifert.
Barry Sanders obliterates the NFL record book if he runs behind that offensive line. And Smith also loses points for being a Gator

Belichick is the greatest HC of all time

Brady is the greatest QB of all time

The Two of them combined created the most dominating 20 years of NFL Football ever seen - 6 Super Bowls total

Without each other, let's just say they each win half of that 3 and 3. Still making them each the GOAT

Advertisement
LMAO. He's not even one of the 5 best QBs of his own generation. And never mind at this point, he's completely washed and has been for a couple years now.

Belichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassel, for God's sake. And Matt Cassel with zero preseason prep. Just throw a complete loser in, cold, in Week 1, and he can still go 11-5.

In 2008, Cassel threw 21 TDs and 11 INTs while going 10-5 as a starter.

For the rest of his career, after leaving New England, he threw 81 TDs and 70 INTs. while going 26-40 as a starter.

Pure talent wise, you'd be correct. Brady was never about having the greatest arm talent. He was and still is a cerebral QB. That being said, you're out of your mind if you don't consider him to be the GOAT. Literally done everything possible for a QB.

No QB in history has the combination of stats and accomplishments he does. All he did was win over 20 years with a rotating cast of players around him. He didn't get hall of famers in their primes like Montana or Peyton, didn't get to play half of his games in a dome like Brees or Peyton, and has constantly elevated the play of people around him like no other QB before him (yes others have elevated play of teammates but not on the same level and for as long).

At this point if you don't have Brady as your 1 or at least 1B, then you just don't know football or you hate the Patriots lol.

Also Matt Cassell took a team that went 18-1 the previous year and lead them to 5 less season wins and missed the playoffs. He also made the Pro Bowl in his first year with KC before getting injured and basically disappearing the rest of his career. Terrible example.

LMAO. He's not even one of the 5 best QBs of his own generation. And never mind at this point, he's completely washed and has been for a couple years now.

Belichick went 11-5 with Matt Cassel, for God's sake. And Matt Cassel with zero preseason prep. Just throw a complete loser in, cold, in Week 1, and he can still go 11-5.

In 2008, Cassel threw 21 TDs and 11 INTs while going 10-5 as a starter.

For the rest of his career, after leaving New England, he threw 81 TDs and 70 INTs. while going 26-40 as a starter.

You've opened my mind!!. I NEVER should have believed my lying eyes!! I NEVER looked at it that way😳

All those clutch throws and comebacks that I thought Brady was making and leading...the ungodly number of them that continually broke my heart and angered me to no end... according to you, could have been done by anyone.

Leading his team to victory against almost EVERY team ,with few exceptions..almost EVERY ***ing team that I rooted for to beat those ***ing Pat's in Super Bowls was a deed that even Cassel or some other nonentity QB could have consistently accomplished. Hmmmm

I wasted all those years sweating bullets, fearing NE with Brady at QB when they had the ball behind in points with very little time left.

IF I had known that ANY QB would have led them back... I would have gave up watching and accepted the fact that anyone facing the Pat's was doomed to lose.

And ALL this time, I thought it was Brady actually making those clutch throws and leading them to victory ...and I HATED him for it

So Yes I guess I really shouldn't believed my lying eyes.....all those MVPs , ALL those Super Bowl wins....was something ANY QB could have done.

Give the Devil his due

You've opened my mind!!. I NEVER should have believed my lying eyes!! I NEVER looked at it that way😳

All those clutch throws and comebacks that I thought Brady was making and leading...the ungodly number of them that continually broke my heart and angered me to no end... according to you, could have been done by anyone.

Leading his team to victory against almost EVERY team ,with few exceptions..almost EVERY ***ing team that I rooted for to beat those ***ing Pat's in Super Bowls was a deed that even Cassel or some other nonentity QB could have consistently accomplished. Hmmmm

I wasted all those years sweating bullets, fearing NE with Brady at QB when they had the ball behind in points with very little time left.

IF I had known that ANY QB would have led them back... I would have gave up watching and accepted the fact that anyone facing the Pat's was doomed to lose.

And ALL this time, I thought it was Brady actually making those clutch throws and leading them to victory ...and I HATED him for it

So Yes I guess I really shouldn't believed my lying eyes.....all those MVPs , ALL those Super Bowl wins....was something ANY QB could have done.

Yup. You could never find another QB to make those 7 yard passes. Just an elite passer and athlete. That’s Tommy B.

Advertisement
Yup. You could never find another QB to make those 7 yard passes. Just an elite passer and athlete. That’s Tommy B.
I'll never get what people have against him working the intermediate to short routes. The point of the game is to move the ball and score points. I'd even say the way he does it is more effective in winning games than an offense that relies on explosive plays. Take time of the clock while scoring efficiently as well is literally how you win games.

If the defense is allowing you to carve them up on the short and mid range routes why the **** would he try and force it deep?
Not to mention his whole career he has always had good slot guys and only ever had 1 legit Number 1 WR with Randy Moss. What happened during that first year he had Randy? Oh nothing crazy just re-wrote the history books NBD.

Can guarantee if you gave him Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice, Antonio Brown, Julio, or even Randy for more than 2 years, we'd be having a very different discussion. But instead, he had guys like Deion Branch, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola as his go to guys. Hence the emphasis on short to medium throws.

Tom Brady isn’t an “above average QB.” He is the best of all time.

1. Tom Brady stumbled *** first into a lucky situation with New England behind Bledsoe with an unfortunate injury occurring at the right time for his career;

2. Tom Brady would likely not have lasted much longer than Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, etc. or most any other QB if he was selected #1 by the Cleveland Browns instead of Courtney Brown...or even by the Browns with their 6th round pick.

3. Because of his fortunate situation, **** solid OLs and great designing of offenses around his skill set, he has earned the right to be called one of the GOAT..... JMO.

Advertisement
I'll never get what people have against him working the intermediate to short routes. The point of the game is to move the ball and score points. I'd even say the way he does it is more effective in winning games than an offense that relies on explosive plays. Take time of the clock while scoring efficiently as well is literally how you win games.

If the defense is allowing you to carve them up on the short and mid range routes why the **** would he try and force it deep?
Not to mention his whole career he has always had good slot guys and only ever had 1 legit Number 1 WR with Randy Moss. What happened during that first year he had Randy? Oh nothing crazy just re-wrote the history books NBD.

Can guarantee if you gave him Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice, Antonio Brown, Julio, or even Randy for more than 2 years, we'd be having a very different discussion. But instead, he had guys like Deion Branch, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola as his go to guys. Hence the emphasis on short to medium throws.

Nothing is wrong with what he does. He was very successful at it. But throwing 7 yard crossing routes and dump-offs to your backs doesn’t make you the best athlete in American history, as people laughably say he is. He’s a great QB in an even better system who benefited from improbable luck. He’s not the GOAT of anything. He’s nowhere near the best QB of his own generation. Manning and Rodgers are significantly better players. Never mind the best athlete ever.

So yes, he’s great. Clearly. But based off what he actually is vs what his perception in the media is, he’s the most overrated athlete in sports history.

yet Belichek defense has been avg for most of those years. Remember he coaches defense and not the offense at all. Who has taken them and won them most of their bowls.

Check your numbers. Belichick rarely had an average defense. And especially when you compare it to Manning and Rodgers defenses. The pats are MILES ahead. This “GOAT” won a super bowl scoring 13 points.

Advertisement
Check your numbers. Belichick rarely had an average defense. And especially when you compare it to Manning and Rodgers defenses. The pats are MILES ahead. This “GOAT” won a super bowl scoring 13 points.

im a dolphins fan. I see the Pats twice a year EVERY YEAR. I know what i see. Im not comparing it to Manning or Rodgers im talking directly at Belichek. His defense are routinely average. He coaches defense and not offense. Hes the head man. But its their offense with Brady that had put the strain on teams...not his d.

im a dolphins fan. I see the Pats twice a year EVERY YEAR. I know what i see. Im not comparing it to Manning or Rodgers im talking directly at Belichek. His defense are routinely average. He coaches defense and not offense. Hes the head man. But its their offense with Brady that had put the strain on teams...not his d.

You’re quite naive if you don’t think Belichick has a lot of input on what the offense does.

And you’re also very wrong on the performances of his defenses.

Give the Devil his due.

I HATE the Pats!! I'm talking serious nonreasoning automatic total HATE.

I've ALWAYS rooted against them no matter who they played

But I would have to be a complete idiot to deny that nothing, NOTHING filled me with more fear than being in the lead and the officials handing Brady the ball with a chance to win, regardless of time left or distance.

No other QB gave me such dread

He was a winner plain and simple and continually proved it against the best competition at the highest levels. No QB accomplished more in regards to wins.

No one is claiming he was the best athlete. Being the best athlete at QB doesn't increase your chances for Championships.

He simply did more with the resources he had available, didn't matter if it was against more talented teams.

You can knock him all you want...but you cannot deny what he accomplished.

I hated him too..... but I cannot deny that he is the GOAT....and it's not even close

Last edited:
How is this ***tard still running around here posting threads? He should’ve been banned awhile ago. @RVACane finish him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back