Todd mcshay...

Advertisement
Guy just said on national tv that saban was mad that he had leatherwood too high so he lowered his draft status. Was the reason he returned for his senior year...lololol
Espn is mostly ppl that talk in circles and mostly dont make sense. Their the type of people that talk for 5 minutes but dont say anything. Their dumbed dwn politicians that rarely have unscripted opinions.

Advertisement
MANNY: Hey bro, I think you have Greg too high in your pre-season mock. Can you do me a solid and lower him so he doesn't opt-out?

TODD: N!gga please, and who tf gave you my number?
Your giving these miami kids too much credit. If they have a 7th round grade their leaving.

Wanna know why/how Nick Saban has his "number" to call him and yell at him.

We really play on different levels...Guy has free cache to do whatever he wants, hire a million ppl , have 2 media outlets with hude power just be his infomercial session. SH*t is funny. All that and still may not win the MNC this year

You know what's crazy? I'm sure Bama broke off a couple hundred grand for Leatherwood, yet I wouldn't be shocked if Miami's 2 star LT, Zion Nelson, ended up getting drafted higher.

Wow you ppl here really believe dude came back cuz Mcshay’s projection? 😂😂
Naw he aint come back for that....but its just the fact Saban could actually have the ability to attempt to manipulate a guy from the media that perpetuates to the masses is all you need to know. Mcshay was talking like saban was a gawd...thats his whole mystique.

im not gonna do that to have "saban call and yell at me".

Leatherwoord been cashing bama checks for 4 + years now

Naw he aint come back for that....but its just the fact Saban could actually have the ability to attempt to manipulate a guy from the media that perpetuates to the masses is all you need to know. Mcshay was talking like saban was a gawd...thats his whole mystique.

im not gonna do that to have "saban call and yell at me".

Leatherwoord been cashing bama checks for 4 + years now
Espn is in bed wifh him. If we did half the stuff
They did. It’d be non-stop calls for ncaa

Advertisement
You know what's crazy? I'm sure Bama broke off a couple hundred grand for Leatherwood, yet I wouldn't be shocked if Miami's 2 star LT, Zion Nelson, ended up getting drafted higher.

no. Leatherwood is a get outta bed top 5 pick as an O line man.

Zion has a good chance to outperform his star ranking in a big way but no chance he gets drafted higher than Leatherwood.

Zion has a good chance to outperform his star ranking in a big way but no chance he gets drafted higher than Leatherwood.

He's projected as a 2nd-3rd rounder right now so lets bet our accounts on it. Leatherwood ain't a top 5 pick.

Advertisement

LEATHERWOOD might be going 2nd-3rd round brah

Espn is in bed wifh him. If we did half the stuff
They did. It’d be non-stop calls for ncaa
It’s the same with Meyer.. he is untouchable.... the disasters he leaves never get exposed.... how the **** does that happen?

Watched the Aaron Hernandez Netflix...was like the Urban Meyer follow up to this would be a good one that’ll never be made.... Miami guys too busy making the next one to sink our ship....

Advertisement
It’s the same with Meyer.. he is untouchable.... the disasters he leaves never get exposed.... how the **** does that happen?

Watched the Aaron Hernandez Netflix...was like the Urban Meyer follow up to this would be a good one that’ll never be made.... Miami guys too busy making the next one to sink our ship....
Yeah, Ive Never heard anything about him having a murderer on his team or protecting a wife beater coach

Leatherwood ain’t touching the top 5. He’s probably not even one of the first 5 OL drafted.

Yeah, Ive Never heard anything about him having a murderer on his team or protecting a wife beater coach
Urban left two programs. Saban will stay as long as he wants BUT Saban is not like urban. I was talking more letting stuff slide and paying ridiculous money for kids. Not as bad as Meyer is with letting stuff slide though

Advertisement
Back