Todd mcshay...

From Dec 23. Mid 2nd round.

My comment was to Paranos post "because now the Leatherwood is graded as a 3rd rounder at best"

There's no way he has a 3rd round grade or worse.

Advertisement
LOL he was a first team All-America. Go back to sleep.

He as a 1st Team all American, who Todd Mcshay said he now has a 3rd at best grade for. Go re watch the broadcast of the game. Mcshay specifically said he dropped because Saban asked him too. Please do your research before saying something uninformed.

Go

My comment was to Paranos post "because now the Leatherwood is graded as a 3rd rounder at best"

There's no way he has a 3rd round grade or worse.

Todd Mcshay said it directly during the show, that he reevaluated Leatherwood at Saban's request to down grade him and he now has him as a 3rd round at best prospect.

Go rewatch the broadcast it's in the 4th quarter toward the end.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Todd Mcshay said it directly during the show, that he reevaluated Leatherwood at Saban's request to down grade him and he now has him as a 3rd round at best prospect.

Go rewatch the broadcast it's in the 4th quarter toward the end.

Go Canes

Todd McShay is a talking head who's opinion is not that of the NFL.

“Just for calling me with that bull**** I’m bumping him up 5 spots on my board. **** outta here”
"What's that? You're breaking up on me... Yes, yes I DO think he's the number one overall pick in 2021!!!... click....

Like someone said how

Have you ever notice the coke bottle placement on the podium??? Those hillbillies run and buy cases of cokes, yet saban be putting down that Dasani water like he just left the desert! It’s crazy how he gets away with stuff and it’s sickening!!
For $800: And Dasani water is made by......

Guy just said on national tv that saban was mad that he had leatherwood too high so he lowered his draft status. Was the reason he returned for his senior year...lololol
NFL exec's do not listen to Kiper or McShay. Both guys get it wrong a lot. They showed in the superbowl one year who Kiper and McShay projected who the teams should draft versus who they actually drafted. The teams picks were really good. The two guru's were not even close. Their picks were busts. The NFL advises the players on should they stay or enter the draft. Thats what matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like someone said how

Have you ever notice the coke bottle placement on the podium??? Those hillbillies run and buy cases of cokes, yet saban be putting down that Dasani water like he just left the desert! It’s crazy how he gets away with stuff and it’s sickening!!
I did not hear that about the water. Some sick stuff, for sure. And NCAA does nothing about. Neither do the authorities. FBI bust in on Giuliani early in the morning yet nobody touch Saban. Double standard. Two systems of justice, for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back