Todd Hartley

Advertisement
Lmao. Dugans is garbage. Not only did our receivers drop everything, he chased off our most talented offensive player and would keep talented younger players on the bench while giving tons of reps to mediocre upper classmen. There was a 4 way tie for worst position group last year and all 4 of those coaches have been fired.
Only 4 WRs with over 100 yards receiving, Only 1(Jeff Thomas - 563) was over 400 yards, Next Cager - 374, Harley - 240, Langham - 154

Thats pathetic

I guess receivers numbers don't have anything to do with bad QB play and Play calling..

Advertisement
I guess receivers numbers don't have anything to do with bad QB play and Play calling..

The entire operation was bad but nobody is to blame for running the wrong routes and dropping easy passes than the WRs. I thought I read somewhere that Miami WRs led the Nation in dropped passes.

The entire operation was bad but nobody is to blame for running the wrong routes and dropping easy passes than the WRs. I thought I read somewhere that Miami WRs led the Nation in dropped passes.

I feel Hartley and Dugans recruited the best on the staff and coached their positions well (Not special teams). And I would not have had a problem keeping those two because of that. However, I understand why Diaz fired them.

I feel Hartley and Dugans recruited the best on the staff and coached their positions well (Not special teams). And I would not have had a problem keeping those two because of that. However, I understand why Diaz fired them.

Dugans, I understand why he was fired.

But Hartley should have just been only a TE coach and main recruiter.

Bro they had no clue how the ball was coming to them or who would be throwing them the ball. Funny we didnt have these complaints the last two years. Ppl were on this board shook when we thought dugans was going to FSU

Advertisement
Bro they had no clue how the ball was coming to them or who would be throwing them the ball. Funny we didnt have these complaints the last two years. Ppl were on this board shook when we thought dugans was going to FSU

I complain after the 2017 season how many passes our WRs dropped and 2018 didnt get any better. I complained how our WR production dropped off drastically after the #1 WR. 2018 was even worst.

Advertisement
How many passes did the tight ends drop? Or running backs for that matter?

I don't know but I'm sure they were overthrown, underthrown, or simply not thrown too because of various other factors way more than they actually dropped the ball.

Advertisement
Terrible chin genetics
I had a teacher in Junior high (didn't have middle school back then) who didn't have a chin. At most, he could be described as having a series of folds from his lower mouth down to his throat. Or maybe multiple mini-chins.

Advertisement
Back