Todd Hartley

Advertisement
Gotta say, I know manny had to do it...

But, that guy is one helluva recruiter. Especially for Jville. Beck had minimal interest before this week and after spending a weekend in Athens, he commits.

We lost a good one.

He good but anybody can recruit at Georgia. Look at Coley. You think that really just their personalities fam?

Beck visited UGA last summer and had worked out for the staff. Never got an offer until this week. He clearly wanted it. Supposedly Coley was on him hard in recent weeks. I read on the UGA board that Hartley was HUGE in getting the family on board with UGA They had a relationship with him already from all the time he spent up in Jville recruiting for Miami. It was all business for this kid. He knew he didn't fit in UF but he always loved that school. The UGA offer gave him an out. He was never interested, imo, in Miami. He looked because of Enos and to see what his plan was offensively for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good recruiter but let's not act like UGA doesn't have an Alabama budget for high school kids.

Cant keep a single staff member who fielded the 115th(?) Ranked offense, dont care who it is or what they've done.

He did produce a Freshman All-American

Advertisement
What has Field done on the college level that makes him great??

Field spent last season as the Director of Recruiting at Oregon, where he helped the Ducks land the top-ranked class in school history. Oregon’s 2019 class was ranked first in the Pacific-12 Conference and ninth nationally by 247 Sports.

In 2017, Field served as Louisville’s Director of High School Relations and NFL Liaison, helping the Cardinals sign 19 student-athletes during the initial early signing period, eight of which enrolled in January. The 2018 signing class featured a school-best 11 four-star recruits and a pair of Under Armour All-Americans.

Advertisement
Glad he is gone. He can recruit but ojr receivers couldnt catch. could not get open. and they did t really play good for him. I am gla d as **** Manny got rid of all of them. One thing for sure the new staff can not do any worse. Cajse our offense sucked

Advertisement
Back