To win the Coastal (Now that Golden is gone)

Would be so sweet to win the Coastal because of a tie-breaker over Dook.

Their tears would be so satisfying.

Wow. I'd intentionally fly into Raleigh-Durham instead of Charlotte just to heckle the Dook dorks prior to the ACCCG. I'd also find Coach Ratface to see if we can finally get to the bottom of how Elton Brand was driving a brand new Escalade while still a "student-athlete".

Advertisement
I will be rooting for us every step of the way, but I am not exaggerating when I say that GT is going to run for 450 yards on this defense. Dorito will show them 3 man fronts with 4 LBs 7 yards off the line and the dive back will have 150 yards on 30 carries. Don't trust that son of a ***** for a second.

Exactly. There is a good chance we go 3-1 with that loss to GT. We just don't have the discipline to beat the option.

There is a good chance Duke goes 1-3 to cap off the year. I am okay with that.

D'Nofrio is 3-1 against GT's option, with the only loss being last year. I think if we can slow it down enough, the offense can outscore them. Also, it's not like GT's offense has been hitting on all cylinders this year. Take out their first two games (Tulane and Alcorn State) where they scored 69 and 65, and they're averaging 25.4 points per game (34.6 with those 2 games).

I'm straight on seeing UM get embarrassed by Clemson again. Doubt we win the Coastal anyway and couldn't care less, feels good Golden is gone.

I think NC State will beat UNC. Duke will lose to Pitt.

We win out, tie-breaker goes to us. First Coastal title, I'm booking a trip to Charlotte.

Book it now. It's a done deal.

The world is about to see just how much talent we really have on this rooster.

Advertisement
Back