To win the Coastal (Now that Golden is gone)

I think we can win the coastal, but its going to be a difficult task.

UNC is a lot better than some people realize.

I think we beat UVA handily next week, but I think were gonna be in for a huge war with UNC the following week (especially on the road).

If we somehow get passed them, then I think our schedule tilts in our favor.

Ga. Tech at home shouldn't be a problem, but recently we have always struggled against the option. I also think that game could be a trap game going into the season finale at Pitt.

Presumably with the ACC coastal on the line @ Pitt, I think the team will show up to play and win a close one. However, we can't forget the game will be on the road in very cold weather, which is something that worries me.

Advertisement
Who knows after Saturday. It looks like maybe, just maybe, Al took Donna's frigging cloud and our 7 million $$ with him. Coaches still holding the kids back. Our OC and DC still suck at crunch time but our Special Teams coaching has gotten better, a lot better.

We have to play much better to have a chance to win out, I still see no shot of that.

1. Just need to cut the avoidable penalties like subbing from the far hash resulting with to many people on field and offsides.

2. Fire dorito. He might be the worst dc in college ftball ever

Last edited:
Since Al took the cloud away and we are all seeing rainbows, how *****in would it be to play Clemson in the ACC title game and bet their rear ends as a thank you gift for getting rid of AL for us. Then we be back!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I think the other teams losing will happen. What I think will b more difficult is us winning out. No D was in late season form against Duke late, not to mention Coley can't get one first down to kill the clock at midfield

Since Al took the cloud away and we are all seeing rainbows, how *****in would it be to play Clemson in the ACC title game and bet their rear ends as a thank you gift for getting rid of AL for us. Then we be back!!!!!!!

Like I told those over on the WEZ. If Golden is fired, #TheReturn , and Butch is named coach I would have a third kid just so I had more people (kids/grandkids) to tell about one of the greatest months in Miami football. If your scenario happened. I would impregnate her twice over.

Advertisement
We would have a chance if we didn't have Dorito and Coley to #### everything up. Wish they left with Golden. Dorito will leave after the season, but something tells me Coley will be a permanent **** in the punchbowl for us no matter who we hire as a coach. The thought of this clown and Mario messing up this program even more in the coming years make me want to vomit.

The biggest victory has already happened- AL Golden was fired!!!!!!!!!!! Winning the Coastal is anther delusion! Say we win the Coastal, do you really want these boys to face Clemson again?

Why does every scenario listed so far have Duke beating UNC? Um...no?
Tar Heels beat Duke or Duke has a fabulous shot at the coastal.

We NEEEEEED UNC to win this weekend or nothing else matters.

Advertisement
I will be rooting for us every step of the way, but I am not exaggerating when I say that GT is going to run for 450 yards on this defense. Dorito will show them 3 man fronts with 4 LBs 7 yards off the line and the dive back will have 150 yards on 30 carries. Don't trust that son of a ***** for a second.

i dont care if we win the acc coastal. just go 9-3 and get 10 wins making everyone forced to talk about our turnaround year.

Advertisement
I will be rooting for us every step of the way, but I am not exaggerating when I say that GT is going to run for 450 yards on this defense. Dorito will show them 3 man fronts with 4 LBs 7 yards off the line and the dive back will have 150 yards on 30 carries. Don't trust that son of a ***** for a second.
Agree on all points. It's a shame -- there is enough talent on this team to win the Coastal but it's going to be tough with a defense that routinely gets shredded.

Exactly. There is a good chance we go 3-1 with that loss to GT. We just don't have the discipline to beat the option.

There is a good chance Duke goes 1-3 to cap off the year. I am okay with that.

Advertisement
Back