To win the Coastal (Now that Golden is gone)

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Got this from twitter

CS0tQpVU8AAcHv5.jpg

Advertisement
Good stuff. I think NC has the easiest path. Part of me hopes Duke beats them next week for our sake - part of me hopes Duke never wins another game this decade and drops football by 2020.

I think NC State will beat UNC. Duke will lose to Pitt.

We win out, tie-breaker goes to us. First Coastal title, I'm booking a trip to Charlotte.

We have to play much better to have a chance to win out, I still see no shot of that.

Advertisement
We just need to win out and things will take care of themselves.
Both teams will have 2 possibly 3 losses.
UNC has Duke, @VT and @NCSTATE
DUKE has @ UNC, PITT, @UVA and @Wake.

Advertisement
Like I said a couple weeks ago when I was rooting for losses, UNC is going to be **** on any Coastal team.

They'll annihilate Puke.

Win our games, don't need to worry about anyone else right now. However...

[video=youtube;zMRrNY0pxfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM[/video]

Advertisement
It's going to be tough to win out with this defense. "The return" saved us from another classic and posthumous Golden/D'Onofrio late game collapse.

We win out, tie-breaker goes to us. First Coastal title, I'm booking a trip to Charlotte.

View attachment 33348

Yeah. As bull**** as a bar as that is, I'm merely stating it as first time being first in the Coastal and going to the ACCCG. I certainly wont brag or hang my hat on that accomplishment. But if my scenario happens it'll be the first time I have a reason to go to Charlotte for a game.

Advertisement

View attachment 33348

Yeah. As bull**** as a bar as that is, I'm merely stating it as first time being first in the Coastal and going to the ACCCG. I certainly wont brag or hang my hat on that accomplishment. But if my scenario happens it'll be the first time I have a reason to go to Charlotte for a game.

No, no, no, that was not a knock on you, it was making fun of Al. Al pinned all his hopes on winning the Coastal year in and year out, never did, and I was posting his expression after we win it.

Would be so sweet to win the Coastal because of a tie-breaker over Dook.

Their tears would be so satisfying.

Advertisement
Back