To the parents of Jordan Battle

Hi Nico - thanks for reaching out. Yes, this is Jordan's parents. We share an account. You definitely give us some things to ponder before signing day. We printed it out and ready it word for word to Jordan. Would you be interested in coming over to speak to the family in person?

Advertisement
Hi Nico - thanks for reaching out. Yes, this is Jordan's parents. We share an account. You definitely give us some things to ponder before signing day. We printed it out and ready it word for word to Jordan. Would you be interested in coming over to speak to the family in person?

Sad thing is, someone's going to respond to you thinking you are serious.

*** is going to have to double his recruiting budget to keep the entire class together. Money makes people forget a lot of bull****.

If Penn State taught me anything is that kids (and most parents) don't GAF.

Advertisement
I would just point out to his parents that Urbs will probably not remember your kid. I mean he apparently has serious memory issues. Chances are he won’t even remember who Battle is!

If you were under the impression that these parents expect these coaches to develop their sons into anything more than a draft pick, you have not been paying attention over the years.

Just going to leave this here.with no comment. It speaks for itself. I know it's from ToS but it's relevant to everyone.

Advertisement
Just going to leave this here.with no comment. It speaks for itself. I know it's from ToS but it's relevant to everyone.

Someone explain to this woman that if he never did anything wrong they would not have suspended him in the first place. Not like that would work though. She been drinking the same Kool aid that all those disgusting morons who posted replies have been drinking.

That scumbag is just an elite recruiter through and through. Could sell water to a well. He has mothers of recruits who are past domestic violence victims sticking up for him? This is some sick fvcked up **** right here.

This is called DAMAGE CONTROL. It’s a fluff piece. Not to say this woman hasn’t been a victim of domestic violence, b/c she may have, but I wonder how much she was paid for this “vote of confidence.” She may also have been so screwed up from domestic violence that it becomes a norm, like my aunt.

Regardless, this piece is in poor taste. First off, let’s stop talking about 2015; this **** knew back in 2009. Second, let’s stop talking about his cover up, no excuse me, his attempt to “help” Zack; he’s been a piece of chit human being for covering up all the bull chit in Gainesville prior to this, including protecting a future serial killer from getting needed help.

These types of pieces from women irk the chit outta me. Stop being a football *****. Look at this dude’s track record: No, he’s not a good husband. No, he’s not a leader of young men. No, he’s not an honest person. No, he does not care what happened to Courtney. His press conference is all u need to know, period.

Guess what Ms. Miller; this chit happened in 2015, and he’s condoned erratic behaviors by a close friend, not only b/c he felt indebted to his grandfather, but b/c Urban is a narcissistic punk. Had nothing came out, he wouldn’t have done chit and Zack Smith would still be dawning an O on his polo. So don’t give me this bull chit saying if he condoned domestic violence, my son wouldn’t be playing for him. Yes the fck he would! B/c from 2009-2015 this punk knew and, wait for it, DID NOTHING ABOUT IT! Fck talking to the authorities, how bout firing his a$$!

I hate EVERYTHING that Ohio State stands for and this piece by 247 by this “domestic survivor” just ****ed me the fck off.

Sorry for the rant.

It’s tragic and sad, but she’s clearly still suffering from battered wife syndrome. Even if she believed his bs on his current scandal, she should look at his on his time at UF and reconsider.

Advertisement
This is called DAMAGE CONTROL. It’s a fluff piece. Not to say this woman hasn’t been a victim of domestic violence, b/c she may have, but I wonder how much she was paid for this “vote of confidence.” She may also have been so screwed up from domestic violence that it becomes a norm, like my aunt.

Regardless, this piece is in poor taste. First off, let’s stop talking about 2015; this **** knew back in 2009. Second, let’s stop talking about his cover up, no excuse me, his attempt to “help” Zack; he’s been a piece of chit human being for covering up all the bull chit in Gainesville prior to this, including protecting a future serial killer from getting needed help.

These types of pieces from women irk the chit outta me. Stop being a football *****. Look at this dude’s track record: No, he’s not a good husband. No, he’s not a leader of young men. No, he’s not an honest person. No, he does not care what happened to Courtney. His press conference is all u need to know, period.

Guess what Ms. Miller; this chit happened in 2015, and he’s condoned erratic behaviors by a close friend, not only b/c he felt indebted to his grandfather, but b/c Urban is a narcissistic punk. Had nothing came out, he wouldn’t have done chit and Zack Smith would still be dawning an O on his polo. So don’t give me this bull chit saying if he condoned domestic violence, my son wouldn’t be playing for him. Yes the fck he would! B/c from 2009-2015 this punk knew and, wait for it, DID NOTHING ABOUT IT! Fck talking to the authorities, how bout firing his a$$!

I hate EVERYTHING that Ohio State stands for and this piece by 247 by this “domestic survivor” just ****ed me the fck off.

Sorry for the rant.

For your sanity, I’m going to highly recommend you don’t read the comments on that piece, ******* disgusting!

Much respect to this woman for persevering through all the things she went through. It is dispicable that someone could put another through the physical and emotional pain she endured. She clearly is a strong and very brave human.

That being said, she mentions Urban Meyer is imperfect. And while she clearly is a unique person and has great character, she also is imperfect. Because falling for the Urban Meyer lies and deceits is something she’ll regret down the road.

She seems like an outstanding human, but will be proven wrong about Meyer.

Sorry for the rant.

You’re a 100% correct if this scumbag truly F’d up and “missed” all the things Zach Smith was doing because he overlooked incidents due to loyalty to Earl Bruce, then the POS would have felt a great deal of remorse and immediately apologized to Courtney Smith the moment his status was determined. Instead, he gave three shyts about her and didn’t even address what had happened to her until he was publicly shamed into it (probably was ordered to do so privately as well).
He’s a total douchebag *******.

Advertisement
For your sanity, I’m going to highly recommend you don’t read the comments on that piece, ******* disgusting!
Yeah that was the biggest takeaway I got from this link. The comments if blanket support for this sh1tbag excuse for a human are beyond nauseating. I love the Canes...but if this story came out against any of our coaches...I don't care who they are or how successful they are...get them the **** out.

Advertisement
Back