To the parents of Jordan Battle

They believe in the green that osu and bama are about to start bringing out.
They give 0.0 fuggs about any morale standard that a coach has or what he stands for.
And they give -0.0 about what I or anyone else on this board says.
It’s funny that a kid we all bashed on smelled the bs a mile away.

View attachment 62852

Far from the truth on Sam. Sam came to Miami because Ohio State wouldn’t take him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What would be interesting to know is, what are the rules for a suspended coach when it comes to contact with recruits, the way alot of these rules are written, i wouldnt be surprised if its actually more beneficial for a headcoach to be suspended when comes to recruiting, gives him alot of free time for sure lol.

At the end of the day, that's their problem to deal with, i actually didnt want oscar cryer to get fired cause we still owe em one. Or every time we possibly face them, we need to bust they ***! Gives us the double whammy, we back to having a real team again with real players. That's why i luv having travis homer at runningback, this man got clocked at 4.31, lol, he's one of my favorite runningbacks ever simply because he runs like he's an a_ _hole.

Far from the truth on Sam. Sam came to Miami because Ohio State wouldn’t take him.
I know your plugged in. But your telling me that on January 20th before nsd. Urb and Zack smith visited Bruce at home to tell him they’re not taking him?
What about when bama’s coaches visited Ahmmon right before nsd? Was that also to tell him he’s not a take?

Looking on 247 literally every kid is basically climaxing st the thought that he's back and one commits mom is supporting hin just as much. The only mom who seems to even care is Harry Millers mom and even with her as much as she id attacking OSU and standing up for Smiths ex-wife (her name slips me) she still says she supports Meyer and they'll need to talk about this smh

Advertisement
Do you believe Urban Meyer?
When at the very end of the press conference, he was asked if he had a message for the victim, Courtney Smith, he should have taken the opportunity to deliver a heartfelt message to the victims of domestic violence, but no empathy?
Are you satisfied with his answers?
Was the speech that he read sincere? Or was it prepared by a group of lawyers?
Is he the leader that you look up to to guide your son’s education???
Again, DO YOU BELIEVE URBAN MEYER?

It's very simple. You want to play for a moral degenerate or you don't. You want to go to a jock school, academic wannabees with a severe inferiority complex, or you don't.

Put the blame on J. Battle being at OSU where it belongs, and that is on Richt and his staff! They dropped the ball on Battle's recruitment and he made them pay for it! PS. Urban Meyer is still a scumbag POS!

Nope...Offered plenty of early enough.

Put the blame on J. Battle being at OSU where it belongs, and that is on Richt and his staff! They dropped the ball on Battle's recruitment and he made them pay for it! PS. Urban Meyer is still a scumbag POS!

Every single time we don't get a player, somebody pops up with this one. Has it actually never occured to you that there are reasons for picking a school that have nothing to do with the coaching staff from a different school? Is it completely out of the realm of possibility that just this one time it has nothing to do with us?

No, you're probably right, I'm sure every kid who goes elsewhere was ours for the taking but our staff just fcked it up.

Advertisement
Hey Nico, thanks for joining canesinsight.

You'll notice that we have a few threads on here about Jordan Battle already. So next time, before creating a separate thread on a topic we've already covered that you so badly want to get attention on so you think it deserves a new thread for your post.

Ask yourself, is my post really that special? Am I bringing anything to the board that would justify its own thread?

Those questions would have brought you to an obvious answer. No. No you didn't need to make a thread. Quite frankly I'm shocked you thought that Jordan Battles parents would be on CanesInsight reading the comments about Urban Meyer at all.

Again, DO I NEED TO MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD??
or you can just ignore it and not be the little taddle tell girl in class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back