To the parents of Jordan Battle

Do you believe Urban Meyer?
When at the very end of the press conference, he was asked if he had a message for the victim, Courtney Smith, he should have taken the opportunity to deliver a heartfelt message to the victims of domestic violence, but no empathy?
Are you satisfied with his answers?
Was the speech that he read sincere? Or was it prepared by a group of lawyers?
Is he the leader that you look up to to guide your son’s education???
Again, DO YOU BELIEVE URBAN MEYER?

Advertisement
When at the very end of the press conference, he was asked if he had a message for the victim, Courtney Smith, he should have taken the opportunity to deliver a heartfelt message to the victims of domestic violence, but no empathy?
They believe in the green that osu and bama are about to start bringing out.
They give 0.0 fuggs about any morale standard that a coach has or what he stands for.
And they give -0.0 about what I or anyone else on this board says.
It’s funny that a kid we all bashed on smelled the bs a mile away.

51FC4C9A-911D-4A39-A91E-5F511AE4C5AF.jpeg

They are too busy counting their bag to worry about Urb’s lying..and I Really hope there is a bag involved cause I’d hate to think his folks are just plain stupid.

Cause anyone over the age of 21 who has followed the career of Meyers can see he doesn’t give 2 shts about a kid above what he can do on a FB field.So I’d rather think JB’s parents are more about the money than that they dont care about who they send their kid off to.

The sole fact that they were willing to see through the end of this "investigation" with all of the facts that were already out there is more than enough to show me that Battle aint going anywhere. They bought Urban's BS a long time ago and are fully invested in it now. We were a backup plan if he got the axe, but now? Child please.

Advertisement

I was trying to be funny and post did not come across as funny. It's been negged to oblivion so I am editing it lol

Last edited:
Couldn’t imagine sending my child to play for a scumbag like Meyer. He’ll be a first rounder here. #WhyNotMakeTheCribGreat

Advertisement

Put the blame on J. Battle being at OSU where it belongs, and that is on Richt and his staff! They dropped the ball on Battle's recruitment and he made them pay for it! PS. Urban Meyer is still a scumbag POS!

Put the blame on J. Battle being at OSU where it belongs, and that is on Richt and his staff! They dropped the ball on Battle's recruitment and he made them pay for it! PS. Urban Meyer is still a scumbag POS!

Battle hasn't signed anywhere yet dude.

I guarantee we keep pushing for a flip

Any thread that starts with addressing the parents of a recruit regarding "would you want your son to play for him" is not going to end well.

Advertisement
Let battle do what's in his heart, if he's not a Cane at heart that his business, all we gotta do is sign cornelius nunn and we straight. I only care about the ones who sign and want to be here they normally play better that way. That's why right now i luv what im seeing from lingard, i dont know how people had that man at 2nd string before he even enrolled, and cam might end up being a better runningback than him early on simply because cam is more of an inside out runner, whereas lingard has mostly been an outside runner.

At some point lingard has to much athleticism to not somehow be effective, but the fact that this man is so far willing to put in tne work and work his way up the depth chart shows he's a Cane at heart. Let them man go and play for oscar cryer, if thats where his heart is at np. Once ingram commits that's enuff aquinas players for this cycle, we dont need the whole damyum team. Plus he not gone leapfrog gurvan hall, and if carter becomes a much better open field tackler he wont be leapfroggin him either.

The best thing to do is get cornelius s in here and be done with it.

This kid just loves OSU.. I say keep recruiting him, fight for the flip BUT at the end of the day, this kid will make his decision and we have to move on!

Hey Nico, thanks for joining canesinsight.

You'll notice that we have a few threads on here about Jordan Battle already. So next time, before creating a separate thread on a topic we've already covered that you so badly want to get attention on so you think it deserves a new thread for your post.

Ask yourself, is my post really that special? Am I bringing anything to the board that would justify its own thread?

Those questions would have brought you to an obvious answer. No. No you didn't need to make a thread. Quite frankly I'm shocked you thought that Jordan Battles parents would be on CanesInsight reading the comments about Urban Meyer at all.

Again, DO I NEED TO MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD??
Shut the **** up. He can post what he wants you prick

Advertisement
This kid just loves OSU.. I say keep recruiting him, fight for the flip BUT at the end of the day, this kid will make his decision and we have to move on!

I think it's pretty clear that he could give 2 ***** about OSU. This is a case where he openly admitted to committing to the coaches by saying that he would be gone if Urban got fired. Big difference from someone like Shaq who was a Cane regardless of the coach

Let battle do what's in his heart, if he's not a Cane at heart that his business, all we gotta do is sign cornelius nunn and we straight. I only care about the ones who sign and want to be here they normally play better that way. That's why right now i luv what im seeing from lingard, i dont know how people had that man at 2nd string before he even enrolled, and cam might end up being a better runningback than him early on simply because cam is more of an inside out runner, whereas lingard has mostly been an outside runner.

At some point lingard has to much athleticism to not somehow be effective, but the fact that this man is so far willing to put in tne work and work his way up the depth chart shows he's a Cane at heart. Let them man go and play for oscar cryer, if thats where his heart is at np. Once ingram commits that's enuff aquinas players for this cycle, we dont need the whole damyum team. Plus he not gone leapfrog gurvan hall, and if carter becomes a much better open field tackler he wont be leapfroggin him either.

The best thing to do is get cornelius s in here and be done with it.

Rumph is that you?

Advertisement
Back