To the Canes fan in this pic...

Crimpy

Big Time Outsider
Are you a member here ...
Resized_20211016_220833.jpeg
and did you beat the **** out of those 3 faqqots to your left after the game? I desperately wanted to start a brawl with you in those stands.

Advertisement
Man UNC has quickly become the most annoying ACC opponent we play. The team and fans think it's OK to disrespect us. Our next coach needs to make it a priority to burry them. Big respect to those canes fans for toughing it out there knowing the likely outcome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This dude's entire skull would crumple and you'd probably face a manslaughter charge if you hit him with even half a punch. His last words would be "My dad will sue youuuuuuu...." as he melted away.View attachment 158154
Jesus, I didnt actually realize how fckin ugly some of these inbreeders in NC are. I wouldn't even want to be in public with that 4x4head. This dudes out here trying to cosplay Jimmy Neutron but with 1/99th of the intellectual capability.

But its okay, im sure he has his sistermothercousin to console the tears life has so clearly driven out of those beady muskrat eyes.

Jesus, I didnt actually realize how fckin ugly some of these inbreeders in NC are. I wouldn't even want to be in public with that 4x4head. This dudes out here trying to cosplay Jimmy Neutron but with 1/99th of the intellectual capability.

But its okay, im sure he has his sistermothercousin to console the tears life has so clearly driven out of those beady muskrat eyes.

North carolina and Tenn. have some of the ugliest chicks on the planet.

Geez and I thought WV had the worst fans. UNC takes the prize for being classless.

That's the student section. Good on those guys from Miami wearing the orange and green. Have UNC students never been slapped around before? Because that's how you get slapped around

Advertisement
That's the student section. Good on those guys from Miami wearing the orange and green. Have UNC students never been slapped around before? Because that's how you get slapped around
The funny thing is our two dudes there don't look like the most intimidating Canes fans but my money would easily be on both of them to kill that entire section. Probably multiple casualties all within the span of a tv timeout.

Advertisement
I'm easily getting locked up that's why I won't put myself in this position
Exactly! If you are going to sit there, basically in “Lone Survivor” section watching a sh*t UM team coached by Manny Diaz, best to go undercover.

Now my balls want to say, 3-4 buddies with me & this happens, those kids better hope mommy & daddy took the extra college insurance option because it’s going down

wrestling brawl GIF by WWE

Have It No Way GIF by Arrow Video
Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES
Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Advertisement
Back