To be perfectly honest đź’©

6eb1181c2abc0a74f81c240a48722cf7.jpg

Advertisement
I feel like The Matador was behind this whole thread just to see how much CIS loves him.

34 dimensional chess that was learned during WWII, fellas.

Advertisement
Just let me at em. Tell me how to get out from behind this keyboard, into this page, and I'll give them ****.

On a serious note, what's the problem here? Type it out real slow for me and everyone as I don't think anyone has a clue about what got you bent out of shape.
1572855723936.gif

I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

All of u are f'in pathetic.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career
I somehow new catnip did not have the same effect on humans...

I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

All of u are f'in pathetic.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career
This is in the top 10 most *** things ever posted here. If you hate it so much leave the forum. You clearly get d!ck from your dad

Advertisement
Well you guys are insulting me. googling stupid *** memes, at least complete a full sentence of your own intellect. All of you insulting me. Are pretty much the same kids who don't care about justice for another man.

A perfect example is the rapper 2Pac; We can solve 40 year old cold cases / a innocent man was in jail for 40 years. But through the grace of technology/dna tests. We helped free a man after several decades of injustice. But 2Pac might just be alive in some rain forest last I saw as a rumor on mtv. But he was just a rapper though. A "gangster rapper".

That pretty much sums up all of you ; repeating each others garbage.
When are you running for president? I would like to vote for you.

WTF did I just read . There are some real issues with the board like the toxic macho crap and rampant homophobia and of coarse knee jerk reactions ( people who already think Diaz isn't the right coach ect ) but sports fan in general isn't known to be the most intelligent open minded person. So you should expect it . But the OP was the best example of said idiot this board has offered up in quite a while . At least since that James Jackson brother guy posted . Nothing better then tough guys behind their mother's keyboard .

Advertisement
Well you guys are insulting me. googling stupid *** memes, at least complete a full sentence of your own intellect. All of you insulting me. Are pretty much the same kids who don't care about justice for another man.

A perfect example is the rapper 2Pac; We can solve 40 year old cold cases / a innocent man was in jail for 40 years. But through the grace of technology/dna tests. We helped free a man after several decades of injustice. But 2Pac might just be alive in some rain forest last I saw as a rumor on mtv. But he was just a rapper though. A "gangster rapper".

A real intellect. Who sources their information from MTV. That statement said all we we need to know about you

Finally, someone said it! Thanks OP. I've been waiting for someone to make the obvious connection between 2Pac's unsolved murder and the current state of the program and it's fans for the past 15 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back