To be perfectly honest đź’©

i guess i havent added up my post count on a f'in website. just fly 1st class to new york / the big apple.. where my my families from. where i grew up. at least i kno how to act respectful. yall weak.

try running your mouths, in a place where no one knows you at all. nyc to long island.

yall just proving me right. go to any inner city where nobody know you. and just laugh at another man, you kno nothing about, if they got any respect at all, thatll be the end of u i hope. but, yall calling me a keyboard warrior , i guess you guys are in the same boat
Look Motherfvcker...you're fvckin trolling *** needs to shut the fvck up. You don't know anyone on here bytch. There are some of us on here that are from NYC too MF. I myself am from the South Bronx...Soundview to be exact.
You write like a **** 3rd grader and are taking big *** L's from your dumb post.
Chill the fvck out and stop focusing on the stupid ****.

Advertisement
Look Motherfvcker...you're fvckin trolling *** needs to shut the fvck up. You don't know anyone on here bytch. There are some of us on here that are from NYC too MF. I myself am from the South Bronx...Soundview to be exact.
You write like a **** 3rd grader and are taking big *** L's from your dumb post.

You can tell what he's focused on?

Advertisement
i dont kno really what else to say right now, just find me. just fly by yourself. i got one good hand. just bring ur fists. and bring your self / like eye for an eye

one man versus one man?.. maybe= hopefully

I think years ago we had two guys setting up a place in Miami to fight. Think it is was outside a strip club. Brings back memories.

I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

All of u are f'in pathetic.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career
Yeah What the Helll is pretty ******* Ghey.

Advertisement
9C4DFBB0-DC5A-4D4C-A1E0-1C31E6606F0B.gif

i dont kno really what else to say right now, just find me. just fly by yourself. i got one good hand. just bring ur fists. and bring your self / like eye for an eye

one man versus one man?.. maybe= hopefully
Waitl. What?!
There’s a mfer on here that can fly??!!!!

Advertisement
I think it comes down to nobody understanding what you are trying to say. Your posts are almost unreadable and seem to jump around from one thing to another.
After reading all the posts, it seems you have something against Caucasian’s, people that never played football, people that don’t agree, or have a different opinion, and something to do with the condition of players after retirement. Are you against football, or is it the treatment of players, or are you just having a bad day?

Advertisement
I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

All of u are f'in pathetic.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career
giphy.gif

It's hard to decide who's the bigger homosexual: afan or 2pac.

Rousseau still the best defender since Sean Taylor, bay-beeee!!

I think it comes down to nobody understanding what you are trying to say. Your posts are almost unreadable and seem to jump around from one thing to another.
After reading all the posts, it seems you have something against Caucasian’s, people that never played football, people that don’t agree, or have a different opinion, and something to do with the condition of players after retirement. Are you against football, or is it the treatment of players, or are you just having a bad day?
I would put bigot as to homosexuals as his number one character flaw. Lordy.

Advertisement
Back