To be perfectly honest đź’©

Earl Campbell was a heck of a back. Let’s refocus. Texas has had some great backs. Too bad Earl has had physical problems.

Advertisement
Well I guess. Because none of you clearly care nothing more then a fantasy aka have any of you actually played this game of, football. I doubt it. Maybe you started a year of jv in division 3 or some bull****. Safety in numbers though. Or is that just how many times you people commented on a college football team. That you probably don't even have the same skill set to play on the same football field.

Got a book recommendation for you, OP.

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 10.02.26 PM.png

Advertisement
Well I guess. Because none of you clearly care nothing more then a fantasy aka have any of you actually played this game of, football. I doubt it. Maybe you started a year of jv in division 3 or some bull****. Safety in numbers though. Or is that just how many times you people commented on a college football team. That you probably don't even have the same skill set to play on the same football field.

Well you guys are insulting me. googling stupid *** memes, at least complete a full sentence of your own intellect. All of you insulting me. Are pretty much the same kids who don't care about justice for another man.

A perfect example is the rapper 2Pac; We can solve 40 year old cold cases / a innocent man was in jail for 40 years. But through the grace of technology/dna tests. We helped free a man after several decades of injustice. But 2Pac might just be alive in some rain forest last I saw as a rumor on mtv. But he was just a rapper though. A "gangster rapper".

That pretty much sums up all of you ; repeating each others garbage.

Well you guys are insulting me. googling stupid *** memes, at least complete a full sentence of your own intellect. All of you insulting me. Are pretty much the same kids who don't care about justice for another man.

A perfect example is the rapper 2Pac; We can solve 40 year old cold cases / a innocent man was in jail for 40 years. But through the grace of technology/dna tests. We helped free a man after several decades of injustice. But 2Pac might just be alive in some rain forest last I saw as a rumor on mtv. But he was just a rapper though. A "gangster rapper".

That pretty much sums up all of you ; repeating each others garbage.
Paragraph 2 might be the best post I have read this year. I have given up on Sunday night football.

ite. yall must think im just some punk *** *****. apparently.

as ive grown older ive learned to live by my needs over peer pressure. why dont all of you try assuming something about another man from where i know i was respected. just go to hempstead new york, or roosevent or hicksville; all in long island / new york. I just hope you can back ur bull **** mouth up. oh, and please be caucasion too.. & just walk around pointing fingers at someone you know nothing about.

thats y all of u ***gots hide behind a ****** computer screen. like a ****** / i mean aka an ignorant s.o.b/*******.

Advertisement
ite. yall must think im just some punk *** *****. apparently.

as ive grown older ive learned to live by my needs over peer pressure. why dont all of you try assuming something about another man from where i know i was respected. just go to hempstead new york, or roosevent or hicksville; all in long island / new york. I just hope you can back ur bull **** mouth up. oh, and please be caucasion too.. & just walk around pointing fingers at someone you know nothing about.

thats y all of u ***gots hide behind a ****** computer screen. like a ****** / i mean aka an ignorant s.o.b/*******.
So when I’m in Hempstead, I just ask about Afan from CIS?

i guess i havent added up my post count on a f'in website. just fly 1st class to new york / the big apple.. where my my families from. where i grew up. at least i kno how to act respectful. yall weak.

try running your mouths, in a place where no one knows you at all. nyc to long island.

yall just proving me right. go to any inner city where nobody know you. and just laugh at another man, you kno nothing about, if they got any respect at all, thatll be the end of u i hope. but, yall calling me a keyboard warrior , i guess you guys are in the same boat

Advertisement
i aint kno

i guess i need a couple more thoughtless ideas on here. i guess, i needed to be a lil bit more popular on here.

"having a picture to represent your self" like pcbfan;; are u that white ego stroker / caucasion / caucas / or are that black man in, i guess a lakers jersey.

Advertisement
Just let me at em. Tell me how to get out from behind this keyboard, into this page, and I'll give them ****.

On a serious note, what's the problem here? Type it out real slow for me and everyone as I don't think anyone has a clue about what got you bent out of shape.

i guess im the idiot. when u anyone can see theres multiple pages to this discusion and that topic i guess thats forgotten about. because its on a older page in this same section. eye in the sky

like literally. 2 guys basically laughed at my own input. But i guess a seperate person quoted 3 different posts. but that firsy idea i was laughed at for. was on the previous page in the same topic.

I guess im the ******. at least i can see there is 4 pages of lol's. but it just maybe my own eyes playing tricks. like , wtf...?

Advertisement
Back