TNNM - Miami finally at FULL Strength Saturday vs. VTech

So he was cleared for contact after UNC, got hurt in practice leading up to Bethune, didn't dress for that game but practiced fully for CMU, dressed, and didn't play at all?

So basically he's been healthy for 1 game in the last year? And people are freaking out? It's now been 3 weeks since he was hurt, again, in practice. I would imagine he gets into the game this week.

CMU was the first game he could have conceivably played in since his injury as I understand it. Had we pulled away early, like we should have, we may have seen him, but I don’t know.

I think he will be brought back in stages with the idea being he gets in more regularly (assuming some production) as the season progresses. I would love to see some special packages on Saturday for him, but that’s just me hypothesizing about all of this.

Advertisement
It’s been getting better since the uf game. I think They have relaxed on that stance at least from the receiver standpoint. As far as Rbs I’m still wait and see but they better play Lingard this weekend. I like What Dallas has done and everyone knows I’m high on cam Harris too but they aren’t playing at THAT good of a level where Lingard can’t even get into the game

If Lo isn't lying about being 100% healthy and they don't play him, I would not be shocked to see him hit the portal by Sunday.

Advertisement
Back