TNNM - Miami finally at FULL Strength Saturday vs. VTech

CiS Algorythms are air tight

AA769E76-09EC-43CC-9370-6ACE1FD3DEEF.jpeg

Advertisement
I would love for this offense to just test the boundaries and slang the rock. This could be a perfect game for a confidence booster in Jarren. VT sucks ***, so why not use this game to open it up?

I would love for this offense to just test the boundaries and slang the rock. This could be a perfect game for a confidence booster in Jarren. VT sucks ***, so why not use this game to open it up?
I would love to come out looking like we got good coaching for two weeks. Is that really too much to ask?

VTech this year is not the VTech of past years that hounded and humiliated us.... But they represent a good chance to evaluate The NEWER NEW MIAMI with the team coming into it’s FULL STRENGTH finally with the return of:

Defense: Nesta + Bolden + Pickney + Trevon Hill

Offense: WR Pope

That’s 5 major impact players who would have been starters if they had been available at the start of the season. This team is about to get better....

O-Line will continue to be the weak link— but i’m betting those young tackles are learning fast and will make some improvements. I’m betting the Enos will use more TE protection packages to give JW more time in the pocket.

I’m betting JW is getting lots of messages about:

1) get the ball out quicker

2) throw a deep ball that your WR can run through

VTech is a perfect team for us to test this TNNM team and get them warmed up for the upcoming ACC tests such as UVa.

Improvements every game is what we need to see...
You're such an idiot

Advertisement
Am I a troll if most posters on the board agree with the following:

UVA Football Program > The University f/k/a as The U
No, your a **** troll if all you bring to the board is negativity, sarcasm, and a will to incite. In other words your only purpose is to arrive with bad intentions. The funny thing is that trolls think they're really ****king slick but they're not. You guys are easy to spot if you know what to look for.

I'll tel you this, one of the greatest troll finders on this board just sniffed you out a few posts ago.

Last game was the perfect game to do that but they wanted to establish the run and it set the offense back. Cmu came in to that game giving up whatever the opposing team wanted in the passing game and we should have continued what was working(the passing game) and then focused on the running game. Hopefully we get Jarren in a rhythm early and keep attacking

Advertisement
CiS Algorythms are air tight

View attachment 98202

Deal with it-- the 2019 TNNM is JUST OK.....

Ready for another groundbreaking statement? .... We AIN"T winning the CFB Championship this year....

Can your fragile heart handle another truth? .... We won't win against Clemson if we make it to the ACCCG....

Yes that's right-- it's another rebuilding year, new coaches, , new players, new D/O game plans.....

If we are top 10 by 2021-- that would be a HUGE turn-around for a bottom-dweller, low football budget school....

The Sun rises in the East...

Bears do sh*t in the woods....

I know.... it's crazy... facts.....

Accept it....

If you want to be "championship team fans" immediately?... go root Bama, Georgia, Clemson, or OU....

Advertisement
........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
Wow, impressive keyboard skillz

So now we entertain a U Va. fan on our site?.....you are a troll, and I know a troll when I see the above.....
Zion and Clark have been getting personal training sessions by McDermott and Mahoney... to be firefighters

Rather be accused of being a troll than being delusional. I want nothing more than Miami to prove me wrong, but our W-L record against the Commonwealth of Virginia’s second team is abysmal in the last decade. They’ve been on an upward trajectory over the last 4 years while we’re on our 2nd head coach and starting G5 caliber players on OL. Our vaunted DL can’t get a pass rush going against Central Michigan, UVA would have demoralized that garbage team.

If UVA had access to SoFla talent, they’d be a perennial ACC contenders. At this point, we’d be lucky to beat VT by 10 (the same team that got curb stomped by Duke 45-10).

We haven’t developed elite OL or DL talent in I don’t even know how long. And no, Major Chad, GWIII, or Joe Jackson are nothing more than 2nd team ACC players. Aside from maybe Deejay, I’m not even sure I can think of a non-Golden era player that has consistently improved under Richt-Diaz.

This program has been on life support like Terry Schiavo... and you’re too busy slurpping on Banda, Blake, and Penos’ lady caulks to even notice. No reason for optimism at the moment.

Advertisement
No, your a **** troll if all you bring to the board is negativity, sarcasm, and a will to incite. In other words your only purpose is to arrive with bad intentions. The funny thing is that trolls think they're really ****king slick but they're not. You guys are easy to spot if you know what to look for.

I'll tel you this, one of the greatest troll finders on this board just sniffed you out a few posts ago.

Will happily eat crow if and when Miami dismantles UVA.

Certainly will help having 4 of our 10 most talented kids per recruiting rankings being able to finally play in
Lorenzo lingard
Nesta silvera
Bubba bolden
Mark pope
I'll be shocked if Lingard & Pope play more than 7 or 8 snaps combined.

I'll be shocked if Lingard & Pope play more than 7 or 8 snaps combined.
Probably Lingard but I doubt it with pope, he Probably plays 15-20 snaps. From the unc game on hightower (he had like 22 snaps or something that games)and pope have been playing more even Wiggins

Last edited:
Rather be accused of being a troll than being delusional. I want nothing more than Miami to prove me wrong, but our W-L record against the Commonwealth of Virginia’s second team is abysmal in the last decade. They’ve been on an upward trajectory over the last 4 years while we’re on our 2nd head coach and starting G5 caliber players on OL. Our vaunted DL can’t get a pass rush going against Central Michigan, UVA would have demoralized that garbage team.

If UVA had access to SoFla talent, they’d be a perennial ACC contenders. At this point, we’d be lucky to beat VT by 10 (the same team that got curb stomped by Duke 45-10).

We haven’t developed elite OL or DL talent in I don’t even know how long. And no, Major Chad, GWIII, or Joe Jackson are nothing more than 2nd team ACC players. Aside from maybe Deejay, I’m not even sure I can think of a non-Golden era player that has consistently improved under Richt-Diaz.

This program has been on life support like Terry Schiavo... and you’re too busy slurpping on Banda, Blake, and Penos’ lady caulks to even notice. No reason for optimism at the moment.
Not slurping. You confirmed your Wahoo status. Over and out troll...

Advertisement
Back