TNNM - Miami finally at FULL Strength Saturday vs. VTech

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
VTech this year is not the VTech of past years that hounded and humiliated us.... But they represent a good chance to evaluate The NEWER NEW MIAMI with the team coming into it’s FULL STRENGTH finally with the return of:

Defense: Nesta + Bolden + Pickney + Trevon Hill

Offense: WR Pope

That’s 5 major impact players who would have been starters if they had been available at the start of the season. This team is about to get better....

O-Line will continue to be the weak link— but i’m betting those young tackles are learning fast and will make some improvements. I’m betting the Enos will use more TE protection packages to give JW more time in the pocket.

I’m betting JW is getting lots of messages about:

1) get the ball out quicker

2) throw a deep ball that your WR can run through

VTech is a perfect team for us to test this TNNM team and get them warmed up for the upcoming ACC tests such as UVa.

Improvements every game is what we need to see...

Advertisement
VTech this year is not the VTech of past years that hounded and humiliated us.... But they represent a good chance to evaluate The NEWER NEW MIAMI with the team coming into it’s FULL STRENGTH finally with the return of:

That’s 5 major impact players who would have been starters if they had been available at the start of the season. This team is about to get better....

O-Line will continue to be the weak link— but i’m betting those young tackles are learning fast and will make some improvements. I’m betting the Enos will use more TE protection packages to give JW more time in the pocket.

VTech is a perfect team for us to test this TNNM team and get them warmed up for the upcoming ACC tests such as UVa.

Until we throw the ball deeper than 20+ yards with more frequency, these defenses will continue to sit on the short routes, and crowd the box. Doesn't matter how accurate or not he is when the throw is called, it MUST BE CALLED, or everything else is pointless.

Advertisement
I predict that we beat the breaks off of VT, the CIS sunshine machine will be pumping soon after the win, and that UVA will break JW just like they broke JH in 2010.

This game may be close more than people know. Matter of fact every game will be close if we don't tighten up and be better prepared in our decision making as far a coaching standpoint !
My Focus

Defense: Nesta + Bolden + Trevon Hill + G. Rousseau = How many Snaps ?
Offense: JW +Online + Wr's + TE = Drops?
Coaching: Start of the game + Halftime + Penalties = Adjustments?
Special teams =Points on the board??

🗝 's to the game IMO.

Go Canes Lets get this W !

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really just nesta and bolden. Pink has played all year, Pope was sitting bench maybe some just missed that. He was there for Uf and UNC and played bethune. Trevon been on bench too..

The newer new miami.. Lol..

After CMU last week, this team better prepare every week like we did 2 years ago for ND. Not one game can be assumed a gimme.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Finally a decent thread(y)

Advertisement
Back