TJ Storment - Grad Transfer OT

Advertisement
Starting LT and Storment played in all 12 games for CSU in 2019.

from a preseason CSU article

The 6-foot-7, 320-pound offensive tackle brings junior college experience to the table that could result in substantial playing time on an inexpert unit. Storment earned first-team all-conference honors in 2018 at Fullerton College after initially signing with Old Dominion upon graduating high school in 2016. The North Carolina native redshirted his true freshman year at ODU and played five games at right tackle for the Monarchs as a sophomore before transferring.

Advertisement
Nope this dude can kick rocks, we should only look at the Stanford kids and the WVU kid.

Go Canes

The problem.is we need a lot of transfers. You're not getting the entire Stanford line, plus WVU kid...that's a bit unrealistic and not all of the transfers need to be starters...some serviceable types - better than a frumpy transfer from D3 who was on the Trump diet of McDs and Sudafed.

Also...this kids plays LT. That trait goes straight to the top of need.

Advertisement
Kid played hs ball near where I live. Dude is an above average FCS level player and an average G5 guy at best.

Advertisement
Miami this season took a redshirt Senior graduate transfer who had started 22 games at left tackle for butler and turned him into the third string center. The comments from camp were the 5th year player didn’t have the strength, athleticism, or body conposition

I agree with bringing in any linemen with a pulse to work them out but I doubt this guy can play tackle for Miami.

I want Miami to be taking athletic tackles and training them up, not taking dead weight with experience. Actually having an offensive line coach worth his pay would help too.

OL, CB, K are a must. Also need a speedy LB but that's priority #4 by a long shot.

Advertisement
Don’t know what y’all are talking about. I see a day one starter at RT. Just because he plays LT at CSU doesn’t mean he has to play it here.

Advertisement
Back