Tirek Austin-Cave up to 233

1645652753088.png

Advertisement
Keonta Smith will be on the field, at least part time at either Will/Hybrid...He can play a little.

Naw. My *** bruh. Anytime the Dline played assignment football flag was never a liability.

Everytime we did those dumb *** Dline stunts with safeties and backers blitzing from 10+ yards out forcing Flagg to be the edge defender in open space against elite speed he struggled.

Show me on film where he struggled and it didn't involve Mannys dumb *** scheme.

You not gonna sit here and act like Flagg didn't wreck **** within the tackle box like a MIDDLE LINEBACKER is supposed too.
Nobody STILL has responded to this. I wonder why?

Advertisement
Flags issues is not scheme or coaching
He’s just too slow and unable to get off blocks
He’s a g5 player at best
He would only work if we had a stud dline that ate up all the oline
But that’s not the case
We need a lb thst can either run past blockers or get off blockers
Flagg can’t do either
So what can you do? Put the film on and show me

So what can you do? Put the film on and show me
what does my film have to do with anything?
that is your argument?
so anytime anyone talks about someone else you ask that person do it better?
according to your logic only people of the same field should comment on ability?
im not a football player
im a physician so treat patients
and I must be good at my job based on my yearly paycheck and collections

what does my film have to do with anything?
that is your argument?
so anytime anyone talks about someone else you ask that person do it better?
according to your logic only people of the same field should comment on ability?
im not a football player
Okay doc, relax. But seeing as to how you’re a physician if I asked you to put on the film and show me all your gripes about Flagg could you accurately assess what’s going on, on a play by play basis.. or would you just recite the Hippocratic oath? As you said you’re not a football player or coach, or scout, you’re a doctor and a **** good one. Thank you for everything you do btw

Okay doc, relax. But seeing as to how you’re a physician if I asked you to put on the film and show me all your gripes about Flagg could you accurately assess what’s going on, on a play by play basis.. or would you just recite the Hippocratic oath? As you said you’re not a football player or coach, or scout, you’re a doctor and a **** good one. Thank you for everything you do btw
no hard feelings
And thanks so much for the appreciation
I’ve caught the Rona 2 times cuz I had to keep working through all the craziness

I’m probably too harsh on flagg
He would probably beat my *** with his boxing in person hahaha
but this is what fans do
we comment on players
Both good and bad
The same way we hype up guys like crazy we probably tear down others more than necessary too
But hey that’s why we come on this site to post

Advertisement
no hard feelings
And thanks so much for the appreciation
I’ve caught the Rona 2 times cuz I had to keep working through all the craziness

I’m probably too harsh on flagg
He would probably beat my *** with his boxing in person hahaha
but this is what fans do
we comment on players
Both good and bad
The same way we hype up guys like crazy we probably tear down others more than necessary too
But hey that’s why we come on this site to post
But by all means hold him accountable!!! I am not asking for him receive any favoritism. If he has a U on his helmet he needs to play better period. The lines always seem to get blurred

But by all means hold him accountable!!! I am not asking for him receive any favoritism. If he has a U on his helmet he needs to play better period. The lines always seem to get blurred
i get too emotionally tied to this man
my wife and kids always get mad during football season cuz the U comes first for me hahaha
its not good for my health

Advertisement

OT, and I'm sure you're an amazing physician. But health care is all f'd up now and doctors are all about extracting the most money possible with their procedure-based billing. The fact you have a good paycheck and good collection isn't evidence of being a good doc, just that you're able to navigate a broken system successfully. Not the same.

OT, and I'm sure you're an amazing physician. But health care is all f'd up now and doctors are all about extracting the most money possible with their procedure-based billing. The fact you have a good paycheck and good collection isn't evidence of being a good doc, just that you're able to navigate a broken system successfully. Not the same.
Not really
If the patients didn’t like my service they wouldn’t keep coming back
Health care is ***ed up bc there is no other service industry that the payer can decide unilaterally how much they want to pay
Imagine going to a auto store and ordering 4 tires and then telling the seller that you are gonna pay for 1 tire and that they should just be happy that they are at least getting that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back