Tirek Austin - Cave latest

Well I think we do only because we lose the 3 seniors and Romeo. Then the next class is made up of Jennings wilder and steed. Who all three combined have done a total of nothing. And steed has been hurt the whole time. Not his fault obviously. And wilder I don’t even know if he’s gonna play at all. Neck injuries aren’t something to mess with. And Jennings I don’t know. Could be good. Just buried on the chart. So yeah after that we got brooks and huff. We need 4

Striker dont matter if you dont even have a 3 deaep of scholly linebackers.

We likely need 4.

Advertisement
Don’t do it to yourself. Shaq is a great kid, a fantastic leader, a real, true Hurricane, and an excellent college linebacker. He’s not a 4.5 kid. Speed just isn’t his bread and butter. And that’s fine. But he’s not breaking 4.6 at the combine. At pro day, maybe. But not in Indy.

Shaq and Pinckney clocking 4.65 or better at the NFL combine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still missed plays brock **** the stats champ. I saw him leave plays on the field.
I mean I get What you are saying but that’s still more than Devin white had in those 2 respective categories who is described as and definitely is a playmaking linebacker. I think We should see another jump in Shaqs game

Advertisement
I mean I get What you are saying but that’s still more than Devin white had in those 2 respective categories who is described as and definitely is a playmaking linebacker. I think We should see another jump in Shaqs game
White ran that fast 40 too. Shaq has enough film to go 1st rd after this season. If he runs a good time, book it.

Advertisement
Me too D 🙄🙄
That's all they care about it the stats
That never tells the whole story....I hate when NFL squads offer free agents based on there previous seasons stats. Then get stuck and wind up releasing the player a year or two later.

I always use the Yearby comparison...he had hella stats and his stats said he was better then Cook. But eye test said Cook was the phenom

Advertisement
Back