Tirek Austin - Cave latest

Advertisement
Even if Shaq and Pinckney kill it this year I’m talking 100+ tackles each/game changing plays they are still at BEST 2nd to 3rd round pick. That’s not a knock on them it’s how the NFL has been headed, they are Denzel perryman. NFL lives those tall rush end LBs
It’s all going to come down to that 40 time. That’s when it’s important, not high school recruits. 4.65, Shaq is a first rounder.

Advertisement
162 tackles
1:14 when he runs down ball carrier on ST
The whole video he scrapes to the runner
-Violent to the ball
- High energy
- Wraps up a little high

65 tackles
- I think he's going to be like Devon white from lsu
- Speed
- Majority of film blitzing or off the edge
-

Give me TAC dude is a beast and I want RH too! I'm greedy man.. these two guys + Flagg and Mathis man listen!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Advertisement
162 tackles
1:14 when he runs down ball carrier on ST
The whole video he scrapes to the runner
-Violent to the ball
- High energy
- Wraps up a little high

65 tackles
- I think he's going to be like Devon white from lsu
- Speed
- Majority of film blitzing or off the edge
-

Give me TAC dude is a beast and I want RH too! I'm greedy man.. these two guys + Flagg and Mathis man listen!
I right there you mane! Cave and Hyppolite gives us an "A" grade at LB.

Advertisement
I right there you mane! Cave and Hyppolite gives us an "A" grade at LB.

Yup. Obviously Flowe would be a home run. But the four you mentioned would be an excellent group. In fact, if we just added one of Cave or Hyppolite to Mathis and Flagg, it's a good haul. I'm still not totally convinced we take four guys.

Advertisement
Ya we definitely don't need 4 with the striker position in play for a lot of snaps.
Well I think we do only because we lose the 3 seniors and Romeo. Then the next class is made up of Jennings wilder and steed. Who all three combined have done a total of nothing. And steed has been hurt the whole time. Not his fault obviously. And wilder I don’t even know if he’s gonna play at all. Neck injuries aren’t something to mess with. And Jennings I don’t know. Could be good. Just buried on the chart. So yeah after that we got brooks and huff. We need 4

Advertisement
Back