Tired of making the same post

View as article
Advertisement
I was just out last month visiting my best friend in SF, we went there. You aren’t lying! Probably the best Italian I’ve ever had
OUTSTANDING Italian food...especially in the 80s and 90s...Best Cioppino I've ever had in my life. Just ridiculous...But if I have a choice were to have Italian food in this country...I'm headed to Brooklyn without any question.

OUTSTANDING Italian food...especially in the 80s and 90s...Best Cioppino I've ever had in my life. Just ridiculous...But if I have a choice were to have Italian food in this country...I'm headed to Brooklyn without any question.
I haven’t had the chance to experience New York Italian food. Hoping to go there next summer sometime after my wedding and hm.

Advertisement
My man. Cioppino is a MUST out there. I have a 3 day conference in SF once a year. I literally go out for Cioppino all 3 nights. You ever go back, hit up this little joint called Soto Mare. Blow your doors off Cioppino. There is a little pizza joint next door that You should grab on the way out for your hotel room. 😉

My man. Cioppino is a MUST out there. I have a 3 day conference in SF once a year. I literally go out for Cioppino all 3 nights. You ever go back, hit up this little joint called Soto Mare. Blow your doors off Cioppino. There is a little pizza joint next door that You should grab on the way out for your hotel room. 😉
I tried telling them...Lol....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the thing that bothers me the most rn with gattis is his use of Mallory and arroyo. Even while running the ball we had some good looking plays that should have been arroyo at the point of attack.
He still feels like an afterthought. IDK why....

One was supposed to have been a toss & other two were rpo. Tyler chose that option.
Just what I thought. Those ugly *** runs were TVD making the wrong read. He should never keep the ball unless the whole defense goes with the back…and even then he still may get caught.

Advertisement
If the OC isn’t giving you the concepts / combinations to beat a coverage you’re f’d. You better have an athlete back their to put some cologne on it by making a play with his feet.
He’s not pulling the trigger when he should. He’s late and throwing ducks. The ball isn’t coming out right. He’s not throwing with anticipation.

He’s not pulling the trigger when he should. He’s late and throwing ducks. The ball isn’t coming out right. He’s not throwing with anticipation.
hes uncomfortable and guys are getting re routed at times as well. if they're running wrong routes, getting re-routed, or running routes incorrectly in an offense that requires precision, hes gonna get thrown off his rhythm. it should be there once he drops back instead hes waiting for the receiver to finish the route off or they're not where they're supposed to be

Isn't Lashlee the guy that called Inside Zone 890 times into the teeth of Clemson's Tite Front? And couldn't dial up a concept to get our WR's open versus man coverage?

Lashlee on his best day would not have had us running the ball like we did on Saturday night.
Nah man the same 3 running plays I saw last year were the sht. I’ve never seen so many wasted plays. We get a first down go tempo and call the same tired *** dive play for no gain. It’s now 2nd and 10 and were behind the sticks, perfect 👌

hes uncomfortable and guys are getting re routed at times as well. if they're running wrong routes, getting re-routed, or running routes incorrectly in an offense that requires precision, hes gonna get thrown off his rhythm. it should be there once he drops back instead hes waiting for the receiver to finish the route off or they're not where they're supposed to be
I watched the SM game multiple times and saw it there too. Guys are open and he’s double clutching telegraphing his throws. No anticipation of where the receiver is going, not where he is. But he only works with one guy outside of practice so how could he get a feel for that kind of thing……

Advertisement
Back