Tired of making the same post

Only thing schematically I would've changed up is motion throughout. Not simply at wr or rb. With the tight ends we have especially Mallory or skinner we can line up jumbo in max protect than motion out to have skinner on a backer all day. Or main issue is simply getting the right pieces in place. Everyone's screams creativity without understanding you can only be so creative when you're seriously hampered. We simply catch the ball and run crisper routes we win by three touchdowns...
I’m no X and O guru but I saw a lot of creative plays 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
JJ fired a chunk of his staff after his first year 8-5 at Miami. He hire GS. Howard, GS, D Erickson, were the equal ale to of todays spread high flying super aggressive offensive attacks…years before anyone did those things. In the early 00’s success was based on explosive attacking offense.

No FL school has ever successfully implemented a “Pound it” style of play. FSU, UF, Miami, UCF all failed every time. The ONLY SUCCESS these schools have had was when they were wide open.

Mario NEVER played on physical teams. His OL sucked and Gino was getting crushed while completing TD’s in DE’s attacking passing offense.

Food for thought.
”Gino was getting crushed while completing TD’s in DE’s attacking passing offense”

Gino threw 6 TD passes against 5 ranked opponents in his Heisman year Of ‘92.
2 TD’s in his last 3 games vs ranked teams. The Canes averaged 17.9 ppg in those games.

You know what?….Forget that.

I’d like to THANK YOU, as your comment made me go back and watch a few of those game in ‘92.
Specifically the FSU game.

That game and the crowd was just insane. Made my morning.(y)

Advertisement

Attachments

• 76107661-6406-44C6-83AE-7CFEFA8909EB.gif
    76107661-6406-44C6-83AE-7CFEFA8909EB.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yeah, lots of porsters out there defending the coaches.

$12m for that product on the field is inexcusable.

This loss confirmed that we are going to be battling it out with even the VTs of the world all year long. 7-6 is probably about right.
Which 5 teams are we beating? What have you seen the last 3 weeks that leads you to believe we’ll bounce back from this

Advertisement
@hoops156 @TheSwagger1 You guys need to slow your roll. We just played game 3 of a new regime in a new offense. Quit the doomsday scenarios. There's 9+ games left. If the offense doesn't improve, then we can start to worry about these things but this is awfully premature at this stage.

Have you seen enough? This was obvious from jump.

Advertisement
Back