Tiquan Underwood

Doesn't necessarily have to be someone who the OC directly worked with.

Just atleast someone who comes from the same tree, familiar with the scheme and terminology.

Last years offensive staff had coaches talking different languages. Its hard to teach players when you yourself are learning.
It’s not hard. It’s only hard when you don’t believe in the OC language

Advertisement
Tell me the examples where it is from a fired OC or new HC.

Not a succession OC.
Look when coaches put their initial staff together it’s usually full of guys they have ties to some way. Mario didn’t go that route and it’s not going to make much difference if the wr coach has worked with or been in similar systems as the OC. The rb, o-line, and TE coach would still have to learn the system. So in this case just hire the best guy for the job

Advertisement
Underwood is really good but isn't my 1st choice. Mickey Joseph, who was the interim coach at Nebraska after Frost got canned will always be my 1st choice. He wanted to put his hands on the old lady and got locked up. Four 1st rounders in 5 years at LSU!

Advertisement
Underwood is really good but isn't my 1st choice. Mickey Joseph, who was the interim coach at Nebraska after Frost got canned will always be my 1st choice. He wanted to put his hands on the old lady and got locked up. Four 1st rounders in 5 years at LSU!
I would’ve like to hire him just to deliver the news to Gattis

Advertisement
Yeah Mickey won't be coaching anywhere for a minute, lol.

W35DBBAL3VH3VO2JC442OGRED4.jpg

Advertisement
Gainesville Hurricanes?

Gonzales WR development & recruiting is very questionable...

He hasn’t hit on a decent WR since Percy Harvin & it’s pretty well known that was an Urby eval.

His WR evals during his 4 year stint at UF have all been busts.

Kadarius Toney was a McElway kid & Van Jefferson was an Ole Miss transfer.
Percy Harvin isn’t an eval either. Everyone knew he was elite.

Advertisement
Back