Tiquan Underwood

Advertisement
Mentioned on ITU pod as well. To me you bring him in with an elite offensive mind who can just playcall and identify a QB and it elevates the recruiting and gives you someone else who can pull weight on the trail with Mario.
The way this post is everything we’re looking for , excellent post.
I read it over and over and would change anything.

Awesome post 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn't answer any of my questions

Is he familiar with our new OC's system? Will he be able to immediately start implementing OC's system in the spring? Does he even get along with the OC?
I’m with you on getting the OC first and letting him get his guy. However, assuming that’s not in play I rather hear names like Underwood and Kevin Higgins than the same old recycled names of James Coley and Tee Martin.

Plus if James Coley is “familiar” with the system the new OC we’re bringing in runs then that’s may be a little concerning.

Advertisement
You guys want to pick a WR coach before knowing the OC?

So youre ok hiring unaffiliated position coaches...again?
I'm super intrigued by and excited about possibilities like Underwood, Coley, and Tee Martin, BUT I'm with Jumbo here.

OC first. He and Mario can collaborate on next moves.

We do need more guys to carry the weight of recruiting.

OC first.

I'm hopeful!

Mullen and let him bring Billy Gonzales.

Slide Strong to DC, give a headset to DVD, move Steele to an analyst role.

Done.
Gainesville Hurricanes?

Gonzales WR development & recruiting is very questionable...

He hasn’t hit on a decent WR since Percy Harvin & it’s pretty well known that was an Urby eval.

His WR evals during his 4 year stint at UF have all been busts.

Kadarius Toney was a McElway kid & Van Jefferson was an Ole Miss transfer.

Advertisement
Gainesville Hurricanes?

Gonzales WR development & recruiting is very questionable...

He hasn’t hit on a decent WR since Percy Harvin & it’s pretty well known that was an Urby eval.

His WR evals during his 4 year stint at UF have all been busts.

Kadarius Toney was a McElway kid & Van Jefferson was an Ole Miss transfer.

And then Percy reportedly dropped him to the floor with a 2 piece and a biscuit in a WR meeting lol

Percy my second favorite player to watch of all time in college outside of Reggie Bush. Percy doesn’t get anywhere near the credit he deserves for that FL run with Tebow and Meyer

You didn't answer any of my questions

Is he familiar with our new OC's system? Will he be able to immediately start implementing OC's system in the spring? Does he even get along with the OC?
Didn’t we just do this exercise non stop with Gattis?

I think Cribby mentioned how it was a mad look in hindsight to hire position coaches before coordinators and then everyone ran with that (which I agree with). I know I’ve read tons of posts with people in hindsight blasting the move of not letting the coordinators bring in their guys

And now not a few weeks later people are just doing it again

Can’t make this **** up

Mullen and let him bring Billy Gonzales.

Slide Strong to DC, give a headset to DVD, move Steele to an analyst role.

Done.
Heard that Mullen turned down Satan for a role at Bama. We sure he would give us the time of day? I know $$$ talks and bull**** walks but I don’t know - doesn’t seem like a likely candidate to me.

Advertisement
Back