TIP ( transfer in peace)

I’m still tryna figure out when tate quit? Kid just got here lol..y’all all admit Enos was trash and his system didn’t do Tate’s skills any justice...you do need experience in your QB room. You want guys to push each other

Tate quit when his own coaches didn't know where he was. By the way, YOUTH can push each other too. Talent pushes talent. I've seen enough of Perry and Williams to know that they aren't the answer, and most likely never will be. I can't rely on Tate, and that's a killer in regards to a QB. If I can't count on you to even show up to practice, then you have no business in my program.

Advertisement
Tate quit when his own coaches didn't know where he was. By the way, YOUTH can push each other too. Talent pushes talent. I've seen enough of Perry and Williams to know that they aren't the answer, and most likely never will be. I can't rely on Tate, and that's a killer in regards to a QB. If I can't count on you to even show up to practice, then you have no business in my program.
When did the coaches not know where he was? ..I’ve seen enough of jarren..imo he’s shown himself the door..perry and tate are still better options than a RS fresh and true fresh..guys we gotta let go of the shiny new toy syndrome..2 years ago it was perry..last year it was jarren

Tate is the obvious choice to succeed King if this is the offense Rhett is going to implement. Jarren has no part of it nor should he after his epic failures under pressure. Perry could also succeed in this offense. Does anyone really think Shane is more talented than Kosi? He isn't.

Advertisement
After today's development here is what's left

1. JW-quitter..needs to portal away
2. Zillontae Hillary-according to multiple reports does nto pay attention, jokes around. a cancer...please go
3. Zach Dykstra---likely to never play
4. Kai Leon Herbert---sucks

3 out of the 4 are o lineman but honestly neither wiill ever do anything here. Time to cut bait and run

TIP - Many of the posters here.

Never got this kind of thinking. Players aren't perfect and these issues usually sort themselves out. I'd rather him work and succeed, but if he can't do that or the coaches believe it's his time to bounce, it'll happen. Nobody is happy about his play last year, not even him.

The starter next year should be a battle between TVD, Matocha & whoever we sign in the 21 class.

I'm good with Perry staying but only as a backup. Jarren & Tate should seek opportunities elsewhere.

i feel that. Especially if Perry stays as a backup. I just don’t want us having anymore really green QB rooms. We’ve been having that issue for a while now.....as far as QBs

JW and Perry, 3rd offense in three years, gotta be a little hard for them, I feel for them a little

Advertisement
After fiu (assuming all the rumors are true), manny should just do a video breakup HS style for JW. If the kid was hitting the playbook, resting and focused, don’t sound possible actually.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back