TIP ( transfer in peace)

Advertisement
How could you possibly practice,run a scout team and prepare a backup with 3 QB’s on the team. You need a minimum of 4 QB’s (King, Perry, Van Dyke and Matocha).
Simply raised some questions.

After 20 years.. At this point, a real starting QB is all I’ve cared about.. tbh...

I mean. They should all stay to be real. King is a one year deal.

Who starts next year? Where is our depth. Get better Tate, Kosi, TVD, Jarren, and Matoa to compete the next off-season with a freshman QB.

see how these guys perform in the spread.

Advertisement
Goodbye.
300king.gif

Advertisement
I mean. They should all stay to be real. King is a one year deal.

Who starts next year? Where is our depth. Get better Tate, Kosi, TVD, Jarren, and Matoa to compete the next off-season with a freshman QB.

see how these guys perform in the spread.
The starter next year should be a battle between TVD, Matocha & whoever we sign in the 21 class.

I'm good with Perry staying but only as a backup. Jarren & Tate should seek opportunities elsewhere.

I wouldn't have a problem if Tate, Perry and Williams left. I'm good with a QB room of King, TVD and Matocha as the emergency guy. Keep recruiting the position, you should have TVD and the signee from this upcoming fall as the guys battling after King leaves(assuming Matocha doesn't take some huge step up and gets in the race). QBs don't have to sit for years on end anymore, the kids worth a **** show it pretty early.

The starter next year should be a battle between TVD, Matocha & whoever we sign in the 21 class.

I'm good with Perry staying but only as a backup. Jarren & Tate should seek opportunities elsewhere.
You don’t think this system in theory fits Tate better? That’s why I would keep him honestly. Get the ball out quick and can be a threat in the run game. I think it fits him and king better than jarren and kosi in all honesty..jarren gets the pink slip. If 5 wants to stay and compete for the job next year I’d let him

I wouldn't have a problem if Tate, Perry and Williams left. I'm good with a QB room of King, TVD and Matocha as the emergency guy. Keep recruiting the position, you should have TVD and the signee from this upcoming fall as the guys battling after King leaves(assuming Matocha doesn't take some huge step up and gets in the race). QBs don't have to sit for years on end anymore, the kids worth a **** show it pretty early.
Nahh bro..idk what u smoking. Ideally u want kosi and Tate to stay..you don’t want your fate in the hands of a TF or RS fresh if king gets hurt

Advertisement
Nahh bro..idk what u smoking. Ideally u want kosi and Tate to stay..you don’t want your fate in the hands of a TF or RS fresh if king gets hurt

If these kids can play, they can play. Experience is pointless if you are a knucklehead, or a bad decision maker. Those are traits that rarely change. A kid like TVD, should be able to learn this system relatively quickly, especially if he's as intelligent as the scouts believe he is. Kids today can and do pick up these modern offenses quickly, because they don't require a ton of time to learn. That's the benefit of these systems.

I don't want Tate anywhere near these young kids. Guys that consistently quit on the program shouldn't be around. Perry may have matured a little, but I don't know if he is going to continue to be a positive locker room guy, if he knows that his chances of being the starter are less than zero. Keeping these guys around is just wasting scholarships, because in the case of Perry and Tate, odds are we know exactly what they are. If King goes down, see what the youngsters can do, because if they can't do enough early on in this simple, but effective system, odds are they aren't the guy.

Tate isn't leaving his lady, though he should talk to Manny about whether they'll let him transfer to FIU or FAU without contesting the waiver.

I also wonder if, after all the dust settles, if JW realizes out he torpedoed his own collegiate career. I get it, most of you won't care, but the fact that he's been looking for a transfer destination and he has very little interest is pretty damning.

I don't expect Kosi to go anywhere until he graduates.

Tate isn't leaving his lady, though he should talk to Manny about whether they'll let him transfer to FIU or FAU without contesting the waiver.

I also wonder if, after all the dust settles, if JW realizes out he torpedoed his own collegiate career. I get it, most of you won't care, but the fact that he's been looking for a transfer destination and he has very little interest is pretty damning.

I don't expect Kosi to go anywhere until he graduates.

Naw FAU dont want him as an alum boca too far from dade he will be on PTO every other day tryna get dat cat

Advertisement
If these kids can play, they can play. Experience is pointless if you are a knucklehead, or a bad decision maker. Those are traits that rarely change. A kid like TVD, should be able to learn this system relatively quickly, especially if he's as intelligent as the scouts believe he is. Kids today can and do pick up these modern offenses quickly, because they don't require a ton of time to learn. That's the benefit of these systems.

I don't want Tate anywhere near these young kids. Guys that consistently quit on the program shouldn't be around. Perry may have matured a little, but I don't know if he is going to continue to be a positive locker room guy, if he knows that his chances of being the starter are less than zero. Keeping these guys around is just wasting scholarships, because in the case of Perry and Tate, odds are we know exactly what they are. If King goes down, see what the youngsters can do, because if they can't do enough early on in this simple, but effective system, odds are they aren't the guy.
I’m still tryna figure out when tate quit? Kid just got here lol..y’all all admit Enos was trash and his system didn’t do Tate’s skills any justice...you do need experience in your QB room. You want guys to push each other

You’d keep Tate but not Jarren ..that makes zero sense this dude left the team more then once in a season
Like I said..nobody knows what was going on with tate..fans on CIS said he quit and that became the story..jarren we know wanted to transfer..and jarren we now know broke curfew and went awall

Advertisement
Back