TIP ( transfer in peace)

Advertisement
Advertisement
No need for this thread.
1579558438380.gif

Advertisement
Nope Perry is a great Cane who loves the orange and green just is back up material. Keep tate too if you can . But Williams is gone . And I bet he eventually succeeds and finds his way to the league but we got a QB 3x his level now in King.
Tf🤨🤨 what league you talking about bruh?

Advertisement
Nope Perry is a great Cane who loves the orange and green just is back up material. Keep tate too if you can . But Williams is gone . And I bet he eventually succeeds and finds his way to the league but we got a QB 3x his level now in King.

You will see.

Advertisement
I wonder how Tate would do in this spread offense. I mean everyone is saying King would flourish in it, being a mobile qb in an uptempo offense. Technically Tate is that type of player too. (unproven yes, but still that "type" of player). A mobile qb who is used to running a spread offense.....
So I think he should probably stay and see what's up.

No need for this thread.

True. To be fair, no "need" to be out partying and missing curfew the night before losing to FIU. No "need" to be playing in a bowl game just "going through the motions".

Sometimes, "need" ain't got nothing to do with things. 15 didn't play to his abilities, so I'm not sorry for him.

That said, you're right, there was no need for this thread or for me to point any of that stuff out just now, but it does make me feel better.

Advertisement
Back