Timmy trolling or what???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell me the seven they will win. Right now I see five if they’re lucky.
I got Jacksonville, UMass, Syracuse, NC State, Louisville, BC, and Wake Forest.

Of course seeing as this the ACC, they'll probably lose a couple of those and wind a couple they weren't supposed to.

But 7 is my prediction.

These are his testing results on his ESPN recruiting profile. No idea what event they are from, but I'm guessing that's where the 4.95 is from. 40 inch vertical leap as a HS senior, compared to Shaq who was 31 inches at the Combine. I don't think Shaq is at this kid's level as an athlete. Also, that short shuttle time is pretty **** good, Devin Bush was at a 4.23 at the combine. I think we can put to bed the idea he's a limited athlete

View attachment 141432
We probably don't have even 5 guys on the whole team with a 40 inch vertical.

I got Jacksonville, UMass, Syracuse, NC State, Louisville, BC, and Wake Forest.

Of course seeing as this the ACC, they'll probably lose a couple of those and wind a couple they weren't supposed to.

But 7 is my prediction.
They will not beat Wake Forest or Louisville. BC a tossup

They will not beat Wake Forest or Louisville. BC a tossup
WF I'll admit should be a L, especially w them returning almost all their starters, but they tend to **** the bed against bigger name opponents. I dont see that changing.

I like the UL match-up for them.

Advertisement
WF I'll admit should be a L, especially w them returning almost all their starters, but they tend to **** the bed against bigger name opponents. I dont see that changing.

I like the UL match-up for them.
They got absolutely slaughtered against UL. how can you like that matchup. UL Offense will still be very good and FSU gave up like 600 yards

They got absolutely slaughtered against UL. how can you like that matchup. UL Offense will still be very good and FSU gave up like 600 yards
Theyre losing quite a bit. UL about to take a step back next season (not like they were exactly barreling forward). Satterfield is one decent job offer away from leaving and his players know it too.

But we need to understand if we land this kid what we are getting....he is a thumper. In the mold of shaq probably even less athleticism. Also Who many on this board trashed.. But I get the hype. Was a highly rated kid. Good instincts that showed up at USC. Needs to try and reshape his body in my opinion. Best coming down hill not sideline to sideline.

I don't see that. Understanding the limitations of highlights, he looks pretty quick with great body control.

Advertisement
I don't see that. Understanding the limitations of highlights, he looks pretty quick with great body control.
0 plays running sideline to sideline. I watched a couple of his games. Looks like very stiff in the open field. But in short areas for sure has explosiveness

I don't know how anyone could still question Shaq and Pinckney after watching the drop-off in LB play this year. Both were very good and very underappreciated, and they took a lot of **** on here simply because neither was an elite Vilma/DJ Williams type.

Shaq was actually outstanding at finding the ball. Manny's D requires the LBs to be hyper-aggressive so yes they are going to overrun plays. Shaq did occasionally, his replacement did all the time.

And according to USC fans, PG is absolutely awful at finding the ball, which is why he was not a good MLB for them. They all agree he needs to be on the outside where he can just run and chase. I'd love to add him, but he's an OLB all the way, and MLB is still a must add for us
Just because there was a drop off doesn’t mean they were good. But I did admit they were good, not great. But if you saw our games you could see Shaq messed up a lot. Others around bailed him out often. He put up above average numbers

Lmao
Shaq was very unathletic and not a thumper. I don’t need to see dude running sideline to sideline to see that. He still has better quickness and comes downhill like a bat outa ****. Shaq often got caught up in the wash and over ran plays. They’re both overrated IMO. You put this guy in the lineup and let him fuq **** up. Being a good sideline to sideline player means nothing if you get lost when the ball is in front of you but they’re both much better than what we have now we all can agree on that
That did not show up on shaqs tape. Ppl would see a running back or QB or slot WR out run shaq at a angle and see he was slow. But far times then not he was eating up space. To have watched shaq and what he did for 4 years here and question his athleticism at the ILB spot is crazy. No he was not Gunna test like Grace. But he wasn’t slow. You could nickpick any linebacker for the things u highlighted. That comes with it.

Advertisement
These are his testing results on his ESPN recruiting profile. No idea what event they are from, but I'm guessing that's where the 4.95 is from. 40 inch vertical leap as a HS senior, compared to Shaq who was 31 inches at the Combine. I don't think Shaq is at this kid's level as an athlete. Also, that short shuttle time is pretty **** good, Devin Bush was at a 4.23 at the combine. I think we can put to bed the idea he's a limited athlete

View attachment 141432
Definitely has short area explosiveness. It shows up on tape. From what I seen from him (only a couple games and his HL tape) sideline to sideline is a question. Playing in space is a question

That did not show up on shaqs tape. Ppl would see a running back or QB or slot WR out run shaq at a angle and see he was slow. But far times then not he was eating up space. To have watched shaq and what he did for 4 years here and question his athleticism at the ILB spot is crazy. No he was not Gunna test like Grace. But he wasn’t slow. You could nickpick any linebacker for the things u highlighted. That comes with it.
Sure it did
When you watch full games it did
Anyone can put up highlights of their best plays. But when watching full games he was out of position a lot, took bad angles and got caught up in the wash. I was a mike backer. I played in college and I played in Canada for 5 years. I have spent more time reviewing tape then you’ve spent sleeping in your life lol. I stayed yelling at buddy for bad angles and getting lost. He was good, but not great.

Advertisement
Back