Timmy trolling or what???

Sure it did
When you watch full games it did
Anyone can put up highlights of their best plays. But when watching full games he was out of position a lot, took bad angles and got caught up in the wash. I was a mike backer. I played in college and I played in Canada for 5 years. I have spent more time reviewing tape then you’ve spent sleeping in your life lol. I stayed yelling at buddy for bad angles and getting lost. He was good, but not great.
That’s my point. You could nick pick that about virtually every linebacker. Even in the league. Even guys in the league while they were in college. It happens. That’s football. But more times then not that was not the case with shaq .

now with this kid I’d like to see some of those plays in space and side to side plays show up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, according to USC fans his instincts haven't been there since he scrambled his brains vs Colorado a couple years ago.

As I just posted, I'd definitely take him, but he needs to be at WLB if he's going to have success. JP was great here because he was just asked to be a DE, not to play coverage too like he was at UCLA. PG needs to be in a spot where he can just hunt the football, not have to read/diagnose in the middle
He can do that here...our lbs dont read and diagnose sh*t...at the snap of the ballt hey either spring laterally in one direction to a point of interest...or stand still for 3 seconds.

We have a lack of talent at lb despite numbers...we need guys physically ready that can play because they obiously dont trust the young guys enough due to them being light in the ***

Being fast doesn’t make a difference if you’re too slow mentally. Diagnosing plays and being in the right position is the biggest part of the job. Zach McCloud runs faster than Shaq Quarterman. He can’t carry his jockstrap when it comes to playing linebacker.

He can do that here...our lbs dont read and diagnose sh*t...at the snap of the ballt hey either spring laterally in one direction to a point of interest...or stand still for 3 seconds.

We have a lack of talent at lb despite numbers...we need guys physically ready that can play because they obiously dont trust the young guys enough due to them being light in the ***

I honestly cannot believe we didn't roll the dice on Lewis given our talent gap at LB right now. I liked Johnson's and Troutman's highlights. But we need a #1 desperately.

Advertisement
We did. He picked Maryland over us.
69BBE02C-F44A-4C58-8B5C-0A45B438E133.gif

Advertisement
Not sure why but I get the feeling that looking for Defensive players from the Westcoast isn’t a great idea, especially when you’re a top tier program from Florida. Yes, I know Phillips was a great success but that’s the exception, not the rule.

Advertisement
5 star that hasn't performed too well due to nagging injuries? sounds a lot like jaelan phillips.

I would love to have him here, we need some dogs at LB if we're going to be good

I don't know twitter like some of the people on here but Pop Cooney seems to be the most recent person he's followed..

looks like utah state reached out too. Don't think we have to worry about jeremy pruitt getting him

1611014312930.png

Advertisement
Back