Timmy trolling or what???

What I see is he'll automatically become our best LB on the roster.
Maybe you should look at the tape and not the 247 star page. Just another LB who lacks athleticism and doesn't fit the scheme of leaving their LB's on impossible islands.

Advertisement
It doesn't have to be him... But we definitely need to take a LB from the portal.
I agree. A kid who intrigued me was Jordan Anthony. Former high 4 star out of IMG. Played both ways (running back) but a linebacker. 6”0 230 and can run. Didn’t play much at Michigan. That’s worrisome because that speaks to lack of instincts.

you have the kid out of Texas who looks the part and fits the athletic profile Ayodele Adeoye. Again didn’t play much at Texas.

Maybe you should look at the tape and not the 247 star page. Just another LB who lacks athleticism and doesn't fit the scheme of leaving their LB's on impossible islands.
Lacks athleticism.... Did you watch us last yr? C'mon man. Saying he'll be our best LB is not so much of a great thing the way you think I'm saying it. That's how poor our LB performance was.

I agree. A kid who intrigued me was Jordan Anthony. Former high 4 star out of IMG. Played both ways (running back) but a linebacker. 6”0 230 and can run. Didn’t play much at Michigan. That’s worrisome because that speaks to lack of instincts.

you have the kid out of Texas who looks the part and fits the athletic profile Ayodele Adeoye. Again didn’t play much at Texas.
He’s a **** of an athlete but he’s missed too much time due to injuries. The Texas kid I mean

Advertisement
But we need to understand if we land this kid what we are getting....he is a thumper. In the mold of shaq probably even less athleticism. Also Who many on this board trashed.. But I get the hype. Was a highly rated kid. Good instincts that showed up at USC. Needs to try and reshape his body in my opinion. Best coming down hill not sideline to sideline.
What do we need? Do we need a thumper, someone to stop the run or a LB who can run sideline to sideline? Personally I’m tired of seeing backers missing tackles in the hole.

What do we need? Do we need a thumper, someone to stop the run or a LB who can run sideline to sideline? Personally I’m tired of seeing backers missing tackles in the hole.
funny thing is when our LBs were in position..mostly by RBs running into them, they tackled well. They struggled seeking out the ball, tracking, taking correct angles, and taking on blocks at the correct angle

Advertisement
If we get this kid, I would be absolutely shocked & give major kudos to the staff regardless. I would hope this would be the start of a beautiful relationship with The Polynesian community.
That would actually be more important than getting the kid himself lol. Like if taking him is what we have to do to make that connection then do it!!

Kid got passed up and wasn’t impressing. Not sure what people are seeing here outside of star rankings and USC.
I agree. If we get him expectations should be tempered. But think if he gets his body right he good do a lot of good things here. You not playing at a consistently high level playing LB at no **** 260

Advertisement

When the last time this guy ....

B278C1B0-D51D-44DA-8D0B-6C3A36A35168.jpeg

...ever got anything right regarding the canes. He can’t even get getting dressed appropriately right.

Last edited:
But we need to understand if we land this kid what we are getting....he is a thumper. In the mold of shaq probably even less athleticism. Also Who many on this board trashed.. But I get the hype. Was a highly rated kid. Good instincts that showed up at USC. Needs to try and reshape his body in my opinion. Best coming down hill not sideline to sideline.

He’s more athletic than McCloud and Jennings. We need a LBer with his size and physicality on the team.

Advertisement
Idk. We complained about our current LBs being too slow and can’t play sideline to sideline. As far as I can tell this kid wouldn’t really solve that issue
True... And I'm sure the staff knows there will be better options if numbers get increased but regardless, we need to take a LB.

Advertisement
Back