Time to Vote on what you want the banner to say gents

Choose between the two most popular options so far.

• 1. Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD!

Votes: 91 43.3%
  • 2. UM bowl season, time to flush James and Strawley!

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 3. Pawn the chain for a real AD! #FireJames&Strawley

Votes: 99 47.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
The third one will by far gone are the most attention with the news because it’s witty. The first one sounds desperate.

Advertisement
You are 100% correct. Could you imagine the IQ level of Manny fans? Or people that think he "needs more time". I am surprised they are even able to use the computer.
hamster-wheel-skull-x-ray-t.jpg

Am a bit mystified as to how stroud's getting a quiet pass. He's worst position coach we have RN, besides lou ferigno.

I have no idea how people are letting this dude slide. Our DL took a quantum leap backwards and there's VERY LITTLE talk about it. It's insane to me.

Advertisement
If you pay money for a banner just stop and think about how pathetic your life must be. That you literally have nothing nothing better to do or contribute to than to spread our own misery.

I have no idea how people are letting this dude slide. Our DL took a quantum leap backwards and there's VERY LITTLE talk about it. It's insane to me.
He doesn't have a catchy corch name yet, like Stumblefield or Shanny.

But yeah, our DL has no moves, no techniques. Couldn't even win their 1 on 1s against a MAC team.
From NC state to Akron, This guy is the very definition of coaching downwards.

Yeah, for all the griping about the **** defense -it all starts up front.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back