Time to go get Divaad Wilson and Jaiden Francois

I'd still like to see Wilson in the class if he hasn't already chosen a new school.

If we've got the space, him and M. Brown would fill out the CB roster nicely.

Advertisement
You take Wilson kid wanted in. and you turned him away because you thought you had Marshall staff please don't over think this you take a proven guy that has played and has good tape.
At some point you have to set a precedent. Winning does that.. but so does top 5 class with limited spaces. I can see the appeal.. but they got played, AGAIN. With their track record, you’re absolutely right.

exactly I would’ve taken Wilson as a guarantee.. lol but we got Malik Curtis as a cb :diaf-u:
According to CIS film gurus Curtis is a burner running a 11.13 , 11.53, 11.27 11.36 lol...which isn't any faster than Blades 11.18 or Bandy 11.07.... tells me several posters here don't know how to look at film.....for some reason they can't see him flying past those slow a$$ kids......he has good speed like Blades and Bandy the difference is those two grew up playing DB....we need to recruit kids who already know how to play the position......

According to CIS film gurus Curtis is a burner running a 11.13 , 11.53, 11.27 11.36 lol...which isn't any faster than Blades 11.18 or Bandy 11.07.... tells me several posters here don't know how to look at film.....for some reason they can't see him flying past those slow a$$ kids......he has good speed like Blades and Bandy the difference is those two grew up playing DB....we need to recruit kids who already know how to play the position......
Where/When are the numbers from

Advertisement
eww

Advertisement
Back