Time to go get Divaad Wilson and Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
Advertisement
Neither of those transfers are coming here, Collier is not coming here, Marshall is not coming here, Sapp is not coming here. Guys we can still get are- Chase Smith, Amari Daniels, Jaydon Hood, Merkevious Brown, Yulkeith Brown, Terrence Lewis. Doubtful on Smith, brown and Lewis

Advertisement
How does it work with transfers? Since they aren't in high school, do they still have to wait for NSD, or can they sign a letter of intent whenever?

Interesting that both landed at UCF’s front door. They’d make fine CB’s especially at a G5 program. I’d press Divaad or Jaiden to see if there’s an interest. If so put on the full court press. But I wouldn’t forget about Brown either.

Advertisement
NFW on Francois. He would have been a mistake to take last year and would be a bigger mistake today. Wilson supposedly had a big beef with one of his fellow recruits, who is still on the team, so that is unlikely.

Advertisement
Wilson definite yes, but hard pass on Francois...the **** he pulled on NSD makes him an absolute no for me. You choose to not come to UM initially in a respectful manner like Wilson you get a 2nd chance, but you disrespect the U like Francois and you can kick rocks

I can't believe we didn't get Wilson....I posted his UGA highlights with little feedback cuz most of y'all was foolish enough to believe Marshall was 100 without saying he was himself....now UCF has a proven solid sfla cb that we coulda had to solidify our depth....

Advertisement
Back