Time to go get Divaad Wilson and Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
Fck that. No player is bigger than the game. Sign a hungry young cat like Brown and move on.
Unless it’s a QB or a OL, it ain’t worth it.
If you can’t play at CB, DT, DE, RB, WR, S, LB at your original school, 95% of time they just jags. F.. U.. C .. K Frenchy and Willis. They had their shot and blew it. N f. C.c Marshall too.

Umm... nobody has signed anywhere yet. If you want to put all your effort into “flipping” a guy, why not flip a guy like Marshall instead of some plan B retreads who are committed to a G5 school?

TF is Francois gonna do at corner ? He’s a Safety . I’d rather put Tae at Corner than Francois

Advertisement
i'd rather sign Jeff Thomas to a lifetime scholarship than have Francois on this team. How does OP follow recruiting and not know they both publicly announced UCF days agol

I know that... but they didn’t sign anything permanent so they could still be flipped

So far we only got 1 like and the rest negs lol... you can’t keep crying about cb talent and depth issues but then let talent like Wilson and Francois go to UCF??

Advertisement
Would they make the team better? That's my first question and it's a yes.

Would they be a good match for us and blend in with the rest of the lockeroom? This second question only the coaches can answer.

In talent alone, we should be after both.

Get both of these guys at cb and our depth concerns are over.
I agree but these kids are at UCF. UM has been a portal ***** since this started. All of a sudden we’re too good for that? Lol. I guess some of these ****’s forgot Rumph is the CB coach. It’s time to start poaching kids the minute some P5 conferences shut down. We can’t afford anymore projects at CB.

Why in the **** is this still going when both are going to UCF? Let's go ahead and post about taking every portal CB who has already chosen their new destination

Advertisement
Clowns who keep posting about this ..

Wilson didn't come and isn't coming here because of beef with Gil. This has been discussed 1000s of times on here. It's a KNOWN fact.

JF is not needed...we might as well take Collier if we want another safety.

Now keep negging away just like the same clowns who can't understand that TL2 isn't coming either.

Clowns who keep posting about this ..

Wilson didn't come and isn't coming here because of beef with Gil. This has been discussed 1000s of times on here. It's a KNOWN fact.

JF is not needed...we might as well take Collier if we want another safety.

Now keep negging away just like the same clowns who can't understand that TL2 isn't coming either.

Francois can play cb and safety... what part about that can’t you comprehend??

and you think Divaad Wilson not coming is because of some high school beef with Frierson lol stfu until you have something logical to add to this thread.

:rickflair2:

Advertisement
Nothing about this thread is logical you *** clown.
Francois can play cb and safety... what part about that can’t you comprehend??

and you think Divaad Wilson not coming is because of some high school beef with Frierson lol stfu until you have something logical to add to this thread.

:rickflair2:

You take Wilson kid wanted in. and you turned him away because you thought you had Marshall staff please don't over think this you take a proven guy that has played and has good tape.

exactly I would’ve taken Wilson as a guarantee.. lol but we got Malik Curtis as a cb :diaf-u:

Advertisement
Back