Time to get Jarren Williams ready now...

Zero percent chance we don't bring in a QB for 2019. I have a feeling they're putting out feelers right now to see if there are any good grad transfer QBs who might be interested. I'd take a Gardner Minchu (sp?) type wouldn't you?
I would take his head coach.

Advertisement
CMR has been a stickler for leadership at the QB position ever since he got here. NKosi may be struggling in that area. And if NKosi doesn't have the offense down then CMR can't call certain plays.

Deep down we all knew NKosi couldn't keep throwing balls into tight coverage without it going bad sooner or later. Against FSU he had 2 passes where he just flat out got lucky that first of all the receivers made great plays on the ball and secondly the db was just inches or attention away from making a play on the ball. Against UVA it went against him. He's still got a ways to go in terms of his decision making. CMR can trust Malik to not make the wrong throw more often than not(Even if he throws it wrong).

I can't imagine that JW understands the playbook well enough to start or that he's ready to lead the UM offense yet. His time will come.

Ima jus bump this...

At this point, if Williams doesnt get some snaps, why even watch this mess moving forward?

Advertisement
Zero percent chance we don't bring in a QB for 2019. I have a feeling they're putting out feelers right now to see if there are any good grad transfer QBs who might be interested. I'd take a Gardner Minchu (sp?) type wouldn't you?
Minshew is a 5th year senior.

I have no faith in Richt to fully develop Williams. Williams is a Ferrari and richt will try to put 87 octane in the tank

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing JW because the alternatives suck is not good logic. Allow me to present a realistic possibility for why JW isn't playing: he'd be even worse than what we've seen. Like ****kowski terrible. This QB situation is bad with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Advertisement
We cannot have it both ways. If you fellas think Jarren is going to be better QB. We have to remember Richt will still be calling the plays.

Advertisement
Back