Time to get Jarren Williams ready now...

Advertisement
Just gotta get through the next two games and then Weldon will be between suspensions again.

Hey chill out man people on this board will crucify you for attempting that thought

Advertisement
You’re absolutely right, K9. We lead the world in signing knucklehead QBs. Holy **** what a disaster.

Advertisement
and ASAP....

Can't trust Nkosi with this job and Rosier is who he is...

I totally agree. If Rick truly doesn't trust N'Kosi - then we may as well get the pup in there.

There is no scenario where I can actually envision Rick making that move, though.

this thread is familiar..... Like I said in that other thread. There isn't anything to save him for. If he has more potential (while factoring in work ethic) than Perry, then why wait. Kids come out early more often than not. If he has elite talent he is gone as soon as he is Eligible. If he doesn't he will usurped by someone who does.

Build some excitement. Get road experience before we open the season in what is essentially a road game. I plan on going to that game. It will cost a lot of cash and I think everyone knows he'll beat out Perry in the Spring. So what the fudge are we waiting for. If he beats out Perry in the spring Perry will transfer in the summer.

If Perry is going to transfer, then he is going to transfer. Losing his job now doesn't change the fact that he loses it to Jarren in the Spring. He'd just be transferring later. At least we can sell the idea of more roster space and more likelihood of burn time.

If Perry can't see this opportunity with these weapons then he is never going to. Only Saban has more WR & TE talent.

Jarren isn't dessert your saving for later. He is the main course. Serve it up already. He is already better physically suited to run this offense with his size. He can run inside and out. He was more accurate than Perry all throughout spring. Based on what I've seen the lightbulb hasn't come on for Perry.

Advertisement
Fact: In 2020 Rick will have his son as QB coach and his nephew at QB.

Rick is playing the fans and admin like a fiddle.

Accept the fact that Williams leaves after 3 years. Burn his shirt now.
Williams not playing has zero yo do with trying to preserve a redshirt. If Rick thinks he gives us a better chance to win he’ll play him immediately.

I don’t think Rick has much of a choice at this point other than to accelerate the process with Williams.

My initial reply in this thread was prior to my seeing the other thread...with Kosi....ummm Jarren, you're in!

Advertisement
Williams not playing has zero yo do with trying to preserve a redshirt. If Rick thinks he gives us a better chance to win he’ll play him immediately.

I don’t think Rick has much of a choice at this point other than to accelerate the process with Williams.

There comes a time when you have to start thinking about the future, it's not always just about the present(which is bad)

I'll tell you this. If I was a big time QB, I see a chance to play early and often at UM. Now we just have to beat the bushes to find one of these guys.

Advertisement
Back