Time for Manny to be an absolute pirate!!!

Advertisement
He has a rich daddy?

Also, I know plenty of people that went to other schools because of money or test scores.
Okay, I am guessing a little there but attorney and former mayor of city of Miami! I'm thinking he has $$$. I agree, lots of kids go to other schools because of $$ and scores. That is fine. It is just the Manny lovers act like he was born on campus and never left it. He the mother wins a NC, I will forever forgot he touched a blade of grass in Tally. Until then, the best I can say is, at least he isn't a frigging gator.

Okay, I am guessing a little there but attorney and former mayor of city of Miami! I'm thinking he has $$$. I agree, lots of kids go to other schools because of $$ and scores. That is fine. It is just the Manny lovers act like he was born on campus and never left it. He the mother wins a NC, I will forever forgot he touched a blade of grass in Tally. Until then, the best I can say is, at least he isn't a frigging gator.

Not sure I follow your line of thought, but I don’t recall too many Manny lovers on here. Maybe I just missed it though.

I’m neither a Manny lover or hater. I view him as I view all coaches initially; as an employee who’s being paid to perform. I’ll give him love when he starts to exceed my expectations, which will occur when he reaches the playoffs. In the meantime, he’s on probation, as far as I’m concerned.

Lets see how he progresses the rest of this season and next season.

That’s not to say that if he reaches certain benchmarks or intermediate goals he shouldn’t be recognized for them.

So this year, even though they’ve shlt the bed several times, I’ll give him a little attaboy for having teams that haven’t quit on him and fight until the end. And if he finishes strong he gets credit for that. But he still gets dinged for the early season fūckups.

Naturally, I’m pulling for him to succeed, just like any boss pulls for their employee to succeed.

That’s all I have for him right now, if he wants love like the love you give a legend like Jimmy Johnson, or Mr. 2-time NC Dennis Erickson, then he’s going to have to perform at a huge level over several years.

But I’m also not one of those guys that’s constantly grinding his ***. That gets you nowhere. Plus I’m not a negative person like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back