Time for Manny to be an absolute pirate!!!

Advertisement
I don't think Manny has been holding back all year. If we are able to run up the score, it is because the players do not come out flat and continue to gel and execute.

if that’s you I advise you to not take selfies..and stay a way from iPhone cameras..cause you ugly asf..can’t even Lie too u

Attachments

• 55BA5253-BEBC-42D7-8F49-CA75AEF15F07.jpeg
    55BA5253-BEBC-42D7-8F49-CA75AEF15F07.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
No lie; I was a bit disappointed we took the foot off the pedal on UL, simply b/c Diaz promised to run up the score & if teams didn’t like it, so what.

I need a killer instinct to become more developed.

No lie; I was a bit disappointed we took the foot off the pedal on UL, simply b/c Diaz promised to run up the score & if teams didn’t like it, so what.

I need a killer instinct to become more developed.
I don’t think we took our foot off..I think we squandered a couple short fields. Plus it was a bad weather game so u don’t want to be reckless

Advertisement
Maybe he just needs to channel his inner Jimmy Johnson. The old don’t let em up rant

"Pour it on 'em," Johnson said, hair bouncing and his face getting red. "Pour it on 'em and don't let 'em up."

One can repeat that at every game we are up in. It doesn’t get old.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Danny boy Cane.

LMAO.... the poor ******* thinks he would be able to outrun a bear

Fact: Bears can run more than 60 kilometers an hour, and they can do it up hills, down hills or along a slope. To put that in perspective, that's 15 m/sec or 50 ft/sec – more than twice as fast as we can run. In fact, a bear can outrun a racehorse over short distances.

LMAO.... the poor ******* thinks he would be able to outrun a bear

Fact: Bears can run more than 60 kilometers an hour, and they can do it up hills, down hills or along a slope. To put that in perspective, that's 15 m/sec or 50 ft/sec – more than twice as fast as we can run. In fact, a bear can outrun a racehorse over short distances.
They also climb trees better than humans, so that won't work. Best chance is to look big and make lots of noise. RIP DB Cane

Advertisement
Back