Timberlake

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet some people were trying to say cause we won two meaningless ACC tourney games that Larrañaga should return...SMH

literally haven’t gotten a freshman recruit in what 2-3 years to stay? Completely unacceptable. The program is BROKEN! It needs new life or else we’ll be playing women from our girls team to help out with depth.

FIRECOACHL

Advertisement
There’s got to be something rotting inside the program. It happened so fast. There was so much momentum coming into the season. Almost like Coach L said/did something unforgivable. Just speculating of course.

As for the bold part. It is above Coach L. We have an atrocious AD and BOTs who don't give a chit.

As for the underlined part, Coach L made zero forced coaching changes. His staff is atrocious and Coach seems to have lost it. It is hard to have "momentum" when you don't make necessary and obvious changes.

As for the bold part. It is above Coach L. We have an atrocious AD and BOTs who don't give a chit.

As for the underlined part, Coach L made zero forced coaching changes. His staff is atrocious and Coach seems to have lost it. It is hard to have "momentum" when you don't make necessary and obvious changes.
Yeah I don’t follow B-ball as close as I do FB so I guess I’m shocked. But from what you’re saying I shouldn’t be. Thanks for the insight.

Meanwhile Pitino gets Iona into the dance during Year 1.

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t follow B-ball as close as I do FB so I guess I’m shocked. But from what you’re saying I shouldn’t be. Thanks for the insight.

I don't like discussing football on this board but the reason our football program has Manny Diaz is the same reason our basketball program has Coach L (in this condition/state)...it is because our dipchits in charge don't care and there is no leadership. It seems like the only thing they love is self-inflicted cancer. That is why Blake James, the tranny ***ing puppet who needed 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato. is allowed to be AD.

We love delaying the obvious. We love running athletics with apathy and zero accountability. We love to waste money. We love to do nothing.

Advertisement
There’s got to be something rotting inside the program. It happened so fast. There was so much momentum coming into the season. Almost like Coach L said/did something unforgivable. Just speculating of course.
I’ll play along, I’m thinking he dismissed or benched someone for a petty reason and the squad turned on him.

Advertisement
Back