Tim Reynolds just said over local radio...

forgot to mention that Reynolds also reported that Applewhite was NEVER and i quote NEVER a serious consideration. So much for the "inside" info and "done deal" with apples...it was all a head fake

Advertisement
“Dan was my primary target for our offensive coordinator position from the outset and I’m thrilled that he’s now a Miami Hurricane,” Diaz said

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how some you feel we are never allowed to discuss it, to speculate, to have any opinion other than to grab some pom poms and put on a skirt. This is why message boards exists, not just to circle jerk each other with positivity, but to enjoy talking about what if's, potential downsides, etc.
Ok, but knee jerk negativity is not ever going to be accepted. capice?

Has a coach ever hired someone and said "this was our 3rd choice, really wanted the guy from Clemson and the other guy but they both turned us down" in the history of college football?

That Dan Enos was Diaz primary target from the beginning.
This was the hire we was looking to make all along hence why it took so long due to the NC game and other HR issures.
Says Enos and Hurts had good relationship but does not gaurantee he will come.

Alabama will now have something like 6 different OC in the last 32 games...lots of turnover at that position.

I for one am thrilled after watching Bama pluck away our coaches and recruits we finally gave them some payback!
AltruisticSaneFlatfish-small.gif

Advertisement
I love how some you feel we are never allowed to discuss it, to speculate, to have any opinion other than to grab some pom poms and put on a skirt. This is why message boards exists, not just to circle jerk each other with positivity, but to enjoy talking about what if's, potential downsides, etc.

Some people were just born to conform with authority, some not.

Advertisement
lol at everyone mad. you guys are ridiculous. you guys ***** and moan about the lack of experience or quality hires. this is a guy who smart wanted as OC (turned them down even tho Fromm is 100x better than QB on our roster), was going to be bAmas OC, and came here. every national guy who watches more overall football than we do are in love w the dude including mama fans.

This is a strange, out of nowhere hire. Not because I have a problem with Enos. But.. This is the only guy Manny has hired who he hadnt previously worked with. I'm just curious how his name got to Manny to begin with & why Manny felt he'd be better than everyone else he interviewed.

Advertisement
Back