Tim Reynolds just said over local radio...

This is a strange, out of nowhere hire. Not because I have a problem with Enos. But.. This is the only guy Manny has hired who he hadnt previously worked with. I'm just curious how his name got to Manny to begin with & why Manny felt he'd be better than everyone else he interviewed.
Manny knew who Enos was. His Arkansas offense hung 50 on Manny's Miss St D in 2015.

Advertisement
Exactly D$

So let me get this straight ….

Nick Saban, Jim Harbaugh, and Bielema all have rave reviews on this guy …. but I'm supposed to be disappointed because some swine in his mom's basement says otherwise?

D$ … is there an emoji we can add to the board of kicking a poster in the nuts??

Love it!!! I swear there are some mother lovin mopes on this board. We for once steal away a bamma guy, beat UGA out in the process and they just cant be a little happy..have to come on here all debbie downer like....when Jalen Hurts officially transfers we will have to listen to how he is really not good at all etc etc ....Im drinking tonight for sure

Advertisement
He was a much better target then Fedora & Applewhite. It’s not even debatable. Do you see Georgia calling either of them? No you don’t.
tenor (3).gif

This is a strange, out of nowhere hire. Not because I have a problem with Enos. But.. This is the only guy Manny has hired who he hadnt previously worked with. I'm just curious how his name got to Manny to begin with & why Manny felt he'd be better than everyone else he interviewed.
He beat the **** out of Manny when Manny was at Miss State. That’s how a lot of hires get made. Diaz must have thought “if he owned me like that, and I think I’m awesome, then he must be pretty fcking great.”

Advertisement
He beat the **** out of Manny when Manny was at Miss State. That’s how a lot of hires get made. Diaz must have thought “if he owned me like that, and I think I’m awesome, then he must be pretty fcking great.”

Precisely how Radio thought of Nix, good times. Life's a paradox

This guy is a QB whisperer! What do we need the most????

QB development

OLine Development

El Jefe just addressed both needs in a big way

Now lets work the crap out of the portal.

what do u think about the hire chise?

I love how some you feel we are never allowed to discuss it, to speculate, to have any opinion other than to grab some pom poms and put on a skirt. This is why message boards exists, not just to circle jerk each other with positivity, but to enjoy talking about what if's, potential downsides, etc.

I'm okay with people not being on board with this hire. My problem is when posters give their opinion on something failing even before it begins. I don't believe any poster on here is nostradamus. It's a free country and people should be able to voice their opinion on CIS but again, no one knows how this is going to turn out and if they say they do then they are outright lying.

Advertisement
This to me sounds like the coach whose team just took somebody in the first round that was projected as a 3rd or 4th round pick by everyone else saying” we had him as number 1 on our board”.

Not saying Enos wasn’t Manny’s first choice but even if he wasn’t what’d you expect him to say” yea we took Enos cause our first 4-5 guys looked at our QB room ,saw what was there and said no fcking way ‘.

This to me sounds like the coach whose team just took somebody in the first round that was projected as a 3rd or 4th round pick by everyone else saying” we had him as number 1 on our board”.

Not saying Enos wasn’t Manny’s first choice but even if he wasn’t what’d you expect him to say” yea we took Enos cause our first 4-5 guys looked at our QB room ,saw what was there and said no fcking way ‘.
Bama and UGA both wanted him. You're calling a guy who both of them had as their top choice the equivalent of a 3rd or 4th round pick?

Advertisement
Bama and UGA both wanted him. You're calling a guy who both of them had as their top choice the equivalent of a 3rd or 4th round pick?

No It was meant as a comparison that a coach will ALWAYS say that whoever he hires was his first choice.Hes never going to admit that he was turned down ( If he was ) by his top 4-5 choices.Was in no way meant to say Enos is a 3rd or 4th round pick. that was just a number to finish the thought.

what do u think about the hire chise?
I’m wide open to accept it and give it a fair chance. I thought he did a really good job modernizing Arkansas’s offense as much as Bielema would allow. He did a great job coaching Tua and Hurts.

He will certainly be a GIGANTIC upgrade over Rick Jr. as a QB coach, and I saw him mutilate Diaz at Arkansas. It left a lasting impression on me to the point I thought Diaz was a schlub.

I have a feeling he had a big part in the Alabaga offense this year too, as Locksley is no genius tactician. I also think he’ll run a similar offense to what Alabaga ran this year. And I have a feeling we’ll be greatly improved.

Seems like the only people who hate him are UM fans.

Advertisement
Back