Tim Reynolds just said over local radio...

Advertisement
Lost in all this is that both Bammer and Jawja wanted THIS guy as their OC.

The Klan still doesn’t have an OC, and whoever it ends up being, will be shackled by Saban into running a no-frills straight-ahead cloud-of-dust running offense.

The pups couldn’t get him either, so now they settle for Dale halfback-pass-in-the-snow Coley.

I’d say this so far looks like a win-win-win. I’m satisfied. Now they need to go win.
1547253149248.gif

...Seems like the only people who hate him are UM fans.
I rarely disagree with your posts, but this one needs a little elaborating. Perhaps, perhaps only some of the fans hate him, some of them like me are in wait and see mode, for all on this staff. We don’t hate anyone. I did not even hate Richt, just his coaching methods. Then there are some who genuinely and knowledgeably love this hire. Then the most despicable ones, the slurpers who are clueless to what is beyond six inches in front of their eyes.

I love how some you feel we are never allowed to discuss it, to speculate, to have any opinion other than to grab some pom poms and put on a skirt. This is why message boards exists, not just to circle jerk each other with positivity, but to enjoy talking about what if's, potential downsides, etc.
Wait!! So I wasn’t supposed to put on this skirt??

Advertisement
Advertisement
I rarely disagree with your posts, but this one needs a little elaborating. Perhaps, perhaps only some of the fans hate him, some of them like me are in wait and see mode, for all on this staff. We don’t hate anyone. I did not even hate Richt, just his coaching methods. Then there are some who genuinely and knowledgeably love this hire. Then the most despicable ones, the slurpers who are clueless to what is beyond six inches in front of their eyes.

Only because we wanna run a spread offense. Pro Style been done to death down here. It seems to only work if you have actual high rated pros in all the positions. Anyways, I'm warming up to the move. Its an upgrade from Richt offense.

Advertisement
We won the day big time

The Tide is receeding.

pay back for Kuligowsky
Why pay back for coach kul? He wouldn't recruit and the rest of the staff were ****ed about it. He left the cupboard bare. We r still trying to backfill

How in the everloving **** is this your 1st target?

I don’t like down voting without a reply , I believe Diaz speaks the truth and knows LEAKS are never good for a new origination especially working from a clean slate building a new solid base corner stone in which build.

I honestly believe we are getting coaches with honesty integrity and responsibility in laying the ground work for a POWER HOUSE new team.

LETS ALL HERE ACTUALLY DO WHAT WE WANT OUR PLAYERS TO DO .

BUY INTO THIS NEW CLEAN START🙌

IF it’s done right and EVERYONE dives in and leaves EVERYTHING BEHIND that’s of the OLD.

WE can KICKASS NEXT YEAR . If not 2-3 year repair will surely be the result.

I WANT GATOR “ MEAT” especially JERKY 🙌🙌🙌

I’m going to use GOCANES Again to end my posts/ replies.

I’M ALL IN JOIN US 🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back