Tim Reynolds just said over local radio...

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
That Dan Enos was Diaz primary target from the beginning.
This was the hire we was looking to make all along hence why it took so long due to the NC game and other HR issures.
Says Enos and Hurts had good relationship but does not gaurantee he will come.

Alabama will now have something like 6 different OC in the last 32 games...lots of turnover at that position.

I for one am thrilled after watching Bama pluck away our coaches and recruits we finally gave them some payback!

Advertisement
060F5989-032F-4014-8A8D-50757A999E34.gif

Advertisement
Either you take Diaz at word or not but that's the hire. Excited for the potential and if we get Hurts and Martel (I think he would have to sit out a year) those out the QBs moving forward and that looks like a bright future. Roll with it until proven otherwise.
I love how some you feel we are never allowed to discuss it, to speculate, to have any opinion other than to grab some pom poms and put on a skirt. This is why message boards exists, not just to circle jerk each other with positivity, but to enjoy talking about what if's, potential downsides, etc.

Advertisement
This was the hire we was looking to make all along hence why it took so long due to the NC game and other HR issures.

Alabama will now have something like 6 different OC in the last 32 games...lots of turnover at that position.

I for one am thrilled after watching Bama pluck away our coaches and recruits we finally gave them some payback!

Yalla lets poach some Croots!

i believe this because i was told manny had a coach and qb package on the table. i thought it was fields and coley.
That wouk
I love how some you feel we are never allowed to discuss it, to speculate, to have any opinion other than to grab some pom poms and put on a skirt. This is why message boards exists, not just to circle jerk each other with positivity, but to enjoy talking about what if's, potential downsides, etc.
Did I not speculate enough for you with Hurts and Martell?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did it seem like a pr move to say that's who they wanted all along or did it seem credible? Just curious.

if it was anyone outside of bama or clemson's staff, i would think this was damage control. but manny was very clear in his intro press conference that this wouldn't be a fast hire, and then reiterated on radio that he had to wait until certain people were available. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt there.

that being said, i'm not particularly thrilled with the hire.

We need a team photo with Enos wearing the Turnover Chain. F Bama!

Advertisement
Back